Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We sure are cute for two ugly people.


Yes, that's right - yet another shoe post. I do feel that it's necessary to obsess a bit more about these Monki shoes from the last post (and the video).

These are, in my opinion, the perfect summer shoes. They've made everything I've tried on look adorable. Everything! They're simple without being boring, cute without being to "girly", and they add just the right amount of height. Expect to see a lot more of those babies in the following months...

Haha, I just now noticed the optical illusion from the stripes in the third photo! Those weird circles and lines and not there in real life!

What are your perfect summer shoes?


7 comments:

  1. They look so cute! My favorite summer shoes are a pair of platform wedges I bought awhile back. They are the most comfortable pair of heels I own :)

    Jess
    turn that frown upside down

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii!!
    We love your blog when we found it,so we follow you :)
    Amazing outfit!!
    xx
    http://sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photography!!! You seem really sweet and full of character. Definitely followed!!! ))

    http://wiredinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are absolutely adorable, and the socks are a lovely touch.

    my favorite summer shoes are a pair of wooden heels I bought recently. they instantly make anything look classy.

    http://peachy-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet shoes! I like your socks too. I went + bought some white scalloped cotton embroidery trim that I sewed onto some plain white socks of mine ...really love them now, but too bad it's Autumn over here -they're just oging to get covered by boots haha.

    borrowedjewel.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete