Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mmmm-mmm-hmmm. Pancake time!


We kicked off this scorching hot Saturday with breakfast at Ritz diner, a block from our apartment.

My boyfriend is almost impossible to capture in a photo, he hides behind his hands or makes ugly faces as soon as I point the camera in his direction - but I still managed to get him in one frame! I'm sneaky like that.


Wow, very flattering. Thank you so much, darling. Did I look like I was ready for a photo?! I don't think so. And that's because I wasn't ready.


I've always been crazy about American diner breakfasts. Pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and OJ = heaven in my mouth! Ronnie had granola and laughed at my moans of pleasure while I was digging into my pile of syrup drenched pancakes. Mmmm-mmmm-hmmmm.


Our block! Plus a very elegant man in a straw hat. Loving it.

Right now we're back at the flat, Ronnie's fixing with a few things for work, I'm trying to digest my huge breakfast and getting ready to go back out there. We can't really decide if we should go shopping downtown or just walk to Central Park and read in the shade all day. I'm not sure what's the best option considering it's so hot outside it almost hurts to breathe. All I know is that it's time to jump in the shower to cool off. Then I'm so ready to take on this day, wherever it decides to take us!

10 comments:

  1. You're so lucky! and your breakfast looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...now I want some Pancakes, too! haha

    As well check out my Giveaway, still 2 Day to enter ...

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/win-vintage-original-jewellery-by-vanya.html

    xoxo

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't imagine how much I wanna steal your breakfast!!! :PPP

    looking amazing as always!

    hope you're having a LOT of fun!!! :D

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh sighhhhh, baby girl! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I can feel you are in New York! And all I wanna do is jump on a plane and join in the delights! I rememebr my first time in a REAL AMERICAN NYC DINER! AHMAAAZING! I was on a no-sugar diet for a year before I got to NY! It ended with the pancakes covered in syrup!!! :) <3 you xxxxxxxxxx
    p.s Disco Pony is alive on my blog now, so if the sparkle takes you... let it!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm. food :) fab post :)
    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to live up by Ritz! I always used to get takeout! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE and HATE posts about food! Love because they are so amazing and beautiful and such! and Hate because they make me SOOOO DARN hungry!!!

    <3 hihi

    Love it as always!

    Love Sigrid

    from

    http://dancingsinginganddreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. American breakfast is delicious, but their so heavy! Me and my sister always have to split the meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. american breakfast is as good as english breakfast..if there wouldn't be those calorie-problem :S

    but..who cares, sometimes it worth it! and this definitely looks like it worth it :):)

    love

    ReplyDelete