Friday, April 20, 2012

Annika according to Nicol.


 


Nicol Sepúlveda is a physiotherapist from Chile, who also happens to be an absolutely incredibly talanted artist. You should definitely visit her blog and check out all of her beautiful drawings - you'll recognize plenty of your favorite fashion bloggers! I'm so very honored to be one of the people who have inspired her art. Having my photos painted is such a strange and fascinating feeling - it's sort of like my outfit photos now have lives of their own!

The outfits portrayed in Nicol's drawings can be found here, here, here and here.

(When I went through my Lookbook posts to find the ones behind the drawings, I was honestly stunned by the enormous amount of outfit photos I took last summer. How on Earth did I do that?! I must have spent a thousand hours on this blog, no, a billion! At least I have a lot of pretty pictures to show my future grandchildren... They'll be like, "grandma, didn't you have a life when you were young? Oh - and can you spell 'narcissist'?")

17 comments:

  1. oh wow! True likeness indeed. They are absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these drawings of you are absolutely beautiful! And haha, I hope your grandchildren will be as trendy as you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! She´s really got your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those pictures are STUNNING! And don't feel like a narcissist, those pictures were truly beautiful and inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It WAS a really great summer :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like almost perfect photographs :) I discovered your blog some days ago and (I hope I don't come off as stalky-ish) but I read your blog front to back and I have to say I'm truly in love with it :) I hope you continue to get better and better. Hugs and kisses, P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O What a beautiful surprise!! :) Thank you Annika. You're one of the most beautiful and stylish girls in the world.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these drawings are beyond lovely! what an honor for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super duper cute! i love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures!

    XXX,

    WMBG
    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allt du skriver roar mig enormt. inte roar så att jag ramlar omkull och skrattar men jag uppskattar verkligen en god stilist. och barnbarnsmeningen roade mig. lite moster augusta looking back on her youth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty and cute photos!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful drawings! It must be extremely flattering to have people send you portraits they made of you. You are, indeed, such an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last two are my favorite, but they're all just lovely and amazing and beautiful. (Just like you! ♥)

    xo
    Maria Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful drawing! they really capture your beauty! <3

    ReplyDelete