Thursday, October 20, 2011

Swept Away.


On Monday morning, I drove to Skavsta Airport...


...and hopped on a plane to London.


Bye bye Sweden...


...well hello there, England!


Incredibly enough, my phobia of flying decided to stay at home, and I arrived at Gatwick a little nauseous but extremely excited.


London looked exactly like I remembered it, only a lot smaller. More... accessible. 


And I'd love to tell you all about my days in London right now, but I can't. Just wanted to say "hiiiii! I missed you guys!" real quick and let you know I'm back home - because my baby kitty Biianka is sick. She has terrible diarrhea, which means I have to wipe her tiny butt constantly and make sure she drinks and doesn't get worse, and also that I'll talk to you again as soon as I have a moment.

I'll just tell you this, though: I'm so, so, so, so, so glad I went to London to see Zoey. I can't even begin to tell you how much it meant to me. If I would stop blogging today, every single post I've written, all the hours I've spent on this blog since May 15th would be 100% worth it. Because I'm not a girl who's easy to sweep off her feet, quite the opposite, actually. Still, that's exactly what she did. 


20 comments:

  1. nice pics! u look happy :) I miss London, only been there once, 8 years ago!

    xx
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppas lillkissen blir frisk snart. Det är jobbigt att behöva oroa sig för djuren, de är så hjälplösa!Skönt att se att Londonresan blev lyckad, ser fram emot att få läsa mer när Bii tillfrisknat.
    Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy London grils! :)

    xx
    Marie
    so-simple-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got to see Zoey, you've been talking about her a lot) Can't wait to see more pics from London :)
    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures from your flight! and absolutely adore your hat in the last pic, very cute!

    http://sweetandsimple77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful! just like london. my favourite city in europe..okay i didn't saw many(okay i saw prague, vienna, milano, venedig, copenhagen, berlin, muinch and so on), but london is really wonderful. i love england, and the english people have so much style.

    i hope you had a wonderful time and i wish your little stunning kitty all the best, i hope she'll get well soon!

    love, nastassja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it just me or did you change something in your blog layout? Hmmmn... I'm glad to hear you had lots of fun in London with Zoey! And I hope Biianka gets well soon! Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så roligt att höra att ni kom så bra överens! Vad glad jag är för din skull!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annika, please do a makeup tutorial! You always have such beautiful makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look like you're having fun!

    www.monochromemagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hooray for london & zoey! boo for sick kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. maybe london seemed smaller because you had been to NYC in the meantime. big cities where you feel comfortable always make you change perspective and change your perception of size and space.

    zooey seems like a real sweetheart and I am glad you had a great time. how good for you!

    hope bii gets well soon. give her an extra big hug from all of us.

    love, saskia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an awesome trip! I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. both of you are drop dead gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet post! I hope your cat's better soon. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Men fy vad tråkigt. Det är sorgligt när djur är sjuka, de ser så hemska ut.

    Bästa diarrétipset jag har är att köpa morotspuré i barnmatsburk och mata katten med sked. Det hjälper konstigt nog och vår katt åt med god aptit, när han inte ville ha något annat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so happy Annika, and I am so glad <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. those cars in london look just adorable! I wish I could see them live, like, now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Var är den underbara baskern du har på dig på bilden ovan ifrån, snälla svara!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hej Lisa! Baskern är från Åhléns men tyvärr är den några år gammal. Finns väldigt fina på Monki annars!

    ReplyDelete