Saturday, November 12, 2011

Movie night.


Taking some time off from the blog is probably good for me - I'm reading so much more, and watching way more movies when I don't sit at the computer all day - but I really do miss my, you know, "committed" blogging. Well, hopefully I'll feel better soon and have more energy to photograph outfits and write long posts! Until then, I'm making the most of all my free time. Tonight, I'm going to the movies with my boyfriend and my baby sis Amanda. I don't get out of the house much nowadays, so I'm thrilled to put on a pretty dress and actually go somewhere with the people I love! And I'll admit, I can't wait to stuff my face with the greasiest popcorn I can find...

15 comments:

  1. Ohh i hope you feel better soon!
    But lets admitt it, it´s always nice to take some time off for ourselves!!!! ;) So enjoy!

    xx
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time! And we do miss you!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you'll get better soon. Because, you deserve it. And I miss your posts. And the third reason... if you get better, maybe there's hope for my darling as well. (He suffers from anxiety disorders) Anyways, I hope you'll have a great night at the movies and don't forget that you're so so wonderful and the best blogger evvah! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute photo of you! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nights like these and everyone should make time for them :)
    Have fun!!


    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good views in eyes,delicious food,cool outfit,Your photos are always great,so incredibly comfortable...Your style has always been impressive..... . By the way ,I love your cats very much . :)


    http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look so cute together! Hope you guys had a great time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmygosh. Is that your boyfriend?

    He looks almost exactly like mine, except older.
    So now I know how he's gonna look like when he's older :))

    Still good, still good

    ReplyDelete