Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Double-Headed Cat Centipede or When Two Become One.


Oh no, my cats are not weird at all. Nope. They've just happened to turn into a Double-Headed Cat Centipede.

You know... like cats sometimes do.

It will be very interesting when it wakes up, to see how it will manage to run around when one part of the creature, obviously, will have to move backwards. My bet is that Baz will get to take on that challenge - our Little Bii tends to be the boss. Queen of the world, one might even say. Queen Bii.






12 comments:

  1. That's seriously the coolest picture EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW, SOO CUTE!
    My twin Anna, said, "It's such a trippy photo." :D

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha, this picture seriously made my night! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! It's amazing!
    haaha xD
    xoxo.

    http://respectmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okej, jag ska också skaffa katt i höst. Jag ska rädda en gammal tjock en som ingen vill ha mera, och sen ska jag göda den och gosa med den och ta tusen bilder på den.

    Får man kommentera på svenska förresten? PS. Tycker om din blogg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now THIS is hilarious!!! I'm laughing so hard right now!! And also I feel really sorry, that I only have one cat... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah! It's like that cartoon, CatDog on Nickelodeon.

    ReplyDelete