Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fancy Feature!



I am so honored, flattered and grateful for this wonderful feature by Styledon.com. A thousand times thank you to Emily Kropp and everyone at Styledon for showing interest in me and my blog! And, of course, a big fat THANKS to my darling gorgeous girl crush Zoey for making it happen.

I had so much fun answering the questions - obviously. Come on, I'm a blogger since six years and I've been writing magazine columns about my life for the past three. If I didn't like writing about myself, the only explanation to my choice of profession and hobby would be that I've got a p-r-e-t-t-y severe case of masochism going on.

Oh, and I'd absolutely love it if you would all read the whole feature here!


11 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Nice interwiew! You're so cool person!!! I also love villages & village photo shoots (more then those in the city)!!!
    Enjoy your day!!!
    Cheers
    Another Anika (with 1 ~n~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it!
    You know, when I read your post for the first time I thought "She can write! I like her sense of humour and the touch of irony." Your big virtue is that you're not think about yourself like about a primadonna or a big star. You're so natural, so modest. And... i think you had a big influence on starting my blog :)

    Of course, I added you to Followed :)

    I wrote at length :)

    www.clothesaddicted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, congrats on your fabulous feature, always looking fabulous sweets! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is gorgeous! xxx

    fashion-music-love-fml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! I KNEW they HAD to ADORE you with all of their StyledOn hearts once I mentioned your gorgeousness!!!! Huzaaaah!!!
    Well done baby!
    LOVE YOU XxXXxXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annika girl! I recognize you from LB, you're drop dead gorgeous. Following you now too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you, Annika! I loved reading your responses--I am so blown away at how you just started this blog in English a few months ago, and how you pretty much beat out a whole ton of bloggers out there with your impeccable writing skills. And thanks for sharing about V Avenue Shoe Repair. Just caught some photos from their latest show, loving their collection.

    You are beyond beautiful, talented, such a sweetheart, brilliant, GORGEOUS, what more can I say? Here's to many more well-deserved features of you, love!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are that great! Beautiful pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Annika! You deserve it! Been reading your blog for quite some time and loving all your post. <3

    ReplyDelete