Friday, August 5, 2011

Sleepy paws.



New York was amazing and all, but I've got to tell you, there truly is no place like home.

I really do feel like I belong here, in this house, with these silly, furry babies. And they sure don't seem to mind being back home again!

It's funny - they've only been 45 minutes away these past three weeks, but they're acting like they are the ones who are jetlagged, and not me. After making sure that everything in the house is exactly how they left it, they passed out in their usual spots and have barely moved since. The only thing that's changed during the last hours is that Baz has joined his sister on the bookshelf, and they are now sleeping in a real pile.

In other words: everything is just the way it's supposed to be. Now all we need is for Mr Cat Daddy to be done with his stupid school in stupid NYC and come home to his sleepy family.

14 comments:

  1. Your kitties are super adorable, Annika! Words cannot even express. It was my kitty, Neko's, golden birthday yesterday. He turned 4 on the 4th :) And there is no place like home, right? Have a lovely weekend, girl!

    ♥, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, they're so cute and furry, there're no words! I hope they didn't forgot you during these few days ;)
    And I'm glad, that you arrived home okay.

    OFF: I saw a movie yesterday, "Leap Year", lead played by our favourite red-head, Amy Adams. I guess, you probably saw it already, but if you didn't, you definitely should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute they are!
    You're totally right, there's no place like home. But sometimes you have to go away and come back again to realize it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh!!! so cute and sweet <3

    sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, I would not mind coming home to them! And those pictures are great, too, I just love white furniture soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! cats are always jetlagging! that's why I love them ;)
    Mr Cat Daddy, come home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!

    http://mary-popova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cats! I also have two. Your are so cute and fury! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all these photos! they are so well taken like a leaf from those home deco magazines. your beloved kitties definitely look like they are having major jetlag! LOL!

    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! So sweet!
    xo.

    Kisses from:
    respectmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness they are soooooooo sweet! Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :X That kitty is so sweet. I had to give my last cat away so I really miss having a little fluffy ball of love to come home to. Although he wasn't that loving. Haha.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos!

    http://thebexist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete