Thursday, September 29, 2011

THE Coat.

Black dress from LOVE, grey and black ribbed over knee socks from Asos, dark brown wedges from Nelly and black coat from Monki.

(Photos by me.)

You've already seen this outfit, but I wanted to show you my favorite coat! I got in on sale at Monki last fall, paid practically nothing, and I'm very certain I'll be wearing this for years and years. It's the perfect length, and I adore the simplicity and elegance of the shape. Really, it's not very often that I find an item that just feels so much like me - if I had to choose one single piece of clothing that would represent my style, it definitely would not be an easy pick, but this coat is a very likely candidate.


Oh, and we do have a winner of the LOVE giveaway! I hope you know I wish you could all get the dress of your choice sent home, but random.org decided that the lucky lady this time should be Kat. Congratulations, dear - the LOVE Garden Print Maxi Dress is yours! And to the rest of you - the giveaways will just keep on coming...



20 comments:

  1. I think it's becoming my mantra: next time I'll win. next time I'll win. next time I'll win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely epitomize elegance. This coat is so perfect for you. It's gorgeous in an understated way. And you look so stunning in all black. It makes your beauty really stand out.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning in black! btw, i sent you my address darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing classic piece-perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, thank you so much Annika! I wish I could share this dress with everyone who entered. I'm so grateful!

    Also, that coat is definitely gorgeous. You look so lovely in black, by the way. You look so elegant and dramatic. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This coat is great! Pure perfection! <3

    Vera
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for more giveaways! So much fun! :D And that coat looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo, it does indeed appear to be the perfect coat! I found one just like it at a thrift shop the other day but didn't buy it. I think you've inspired to go back and buy it, haha! :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse
    First Impressions
    Flying Ships Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kat!

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more new followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I've just started blogging and stumbled across yours. I hope you don't mind me following.
    You have a beautiful style, I love how you've rolled up the sleeves, the silky cuffs look very chic.

    witchhare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely coat! This fall I'll go with a blazer kinda coat, also black and also nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314727_10150305826457595_517312594_8425860_320774742_n.jpg
    I've heard that a little dose of cuteness and fluff is good for your health... :) /emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous coat! It's posts like these which make me bitterly jealous of all people in Sweden and their proximity to Monki stores :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your ideas and sense of style.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exactly what you need in the autumn, a nice warm coat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look beautiful! i love the coat. and i feel bad because i didn't win. again. so what :)

    i'm in berlin right now and i just had to think of you :) i love this place. yesterday i had frozen yoghurt with blueberry topping and thaifood in the evening. and today we're going to breakfast cupcakes in this lovely place http://www.cupcakeberlin.de/

    you'll have to go there :)
    it's like 25°C, and fall gives us what summer wasn't able to, in germany!

    so much love, annika.

    nastassja

    ReplyDelete