Friday, October 21, 2011

London Moments.


Brick Lane by night.


Pheeew... And here I thought I was going to get shot at any moment!


Obviously I sat at the very back of the double-decker bus. That's what all the cool kids do, right? Right?


You can't go to England without having a proper English breakfast. You just can't.


Accompanied by some strong English breakfast tea, that is. 


A vast majority of the photos I have of Zoey from our days together look like this. Why someone as astoundingly beautiful would ever want to hide her face is simply beyond me. Haha, I just realized it looks like she's in total despair! I promise, she was just being shy. I didn't hit her or insult her or anything. I'm a nice girl! No, really!


We went to the City Farm and made friends with a... duck? Goose? Ah, this is terrible - I live in the country, for crying out loud! I ought to know these things!

 Pretty goat with impressive beard.


BUNNY!!!


OK, honestly, I don't know how much this goose (?) liked us. Something tells me that is not a look of utter adoration.


But this sweetheart! She did like us! She kept following us arround, wanting to cuddle.


She even liked the way Zoey's duffle coat tasted.


Put me in a place where there are animals and I'll be this happy.


Zoey dressed especially to match her new best buddy, Vic the Chick. They had obviously called eachother that morning and decided what to wear. Vic the Chick was like, "I think I'm going for those mustard yellow orange-ish feathers", and Zoey was all like, "again?! Alrighty then, the duffle coat it is. Again."


Jazz hands!


This fluffy darling somehow reminded me of one of my cats.


I had the tastiest sea food pasta ever for dinner! Or it could simply have been that I was famished, and that the company was so spectacular.


The spectacular company in question, a.k.a. miss Disco Pony herself, apparently had some kind of chicken.


Meeeow! My spotty kitty from Avanna followed me all over London, keeping an eye on my stuff, hissing at anyone who came too close.


17 comments:

  1. a breakfast very strong!!!ciao spazi-spaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After New York, London is my absolute favorite city! It's historic, modern, stylish... It just doesn't get better. And you really can't beat a proper fry-up.

    And I'm pretty sure that's a goose. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i smile not knowing one animal from the other either. i can't even remember if i've seen you in glasses before, adorable. zoey is pretty. i like the mural painted on the wall, from the back, of the double decker bus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo I bet you had a great time together!! How relaxing that farm looks... and you always with your funny side to write.... I like Vic the chick ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO on Zoey and Vic the Chick sporting matching looks! :)) I want a kitty tote bag too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Now I hate myself for not taking enough photos in London.

    My ultimately favorite photo from this post is the one in underground, absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like you had your very own "London Eye" on tour with you... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you in London now? Have FUN! It looks like you're having the best time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. it really looks like you had an amazing time, and if somebody deserves that ... it's you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaa I love that face you make with the animals! I would be doing it too :O They're all so pretty. Especially the little sheep! :P



    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah, it's a goose alright, they are evil. ducks are good. that's how you spot the difference - does it look like it's going to kill me? goose. does it look cuddly? duck.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe you told everyone about me n Vic! It was supposed to look totally coincidental chic!!!!! ;) <3 u, miss u xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey was just looking through your blog, its great! and thought id let you know about Talenthouse. Its a brilliant way to become recognised as an artist/photographer.

    At the moment Becks as a part of Talent house are looking to sponsor 1000 projects in art, design, photography, music or fashion.

    Anyway check it out:

    http://www.talenthouse.com/becks-design-for-the-green-box-project

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't you know that the front top of the bus is the best place? :P

    ReplyDelete