Monday, October 10, 2011

The More, the Merrier.

Black knitted cropped sweater, "Mary", Monki. Brown faux sheepskin jacket, Lindex. Dark blue skinny jeans, Cheap Monday, Weekday. White patent boots, Dr Martens, Nelly.

(Photos by me.)



I just now realized that the first picture reminds me of Eli, that creepy Heroes character who can clone himself.

Photo from Herosite.net

Sorry about that - I promise my clones are very friendly!

I don't have much to say about this outfit. It's comfortable, it keeps me warm, no more, no less. I did wear some black eyeliner for the first time in months, that's always something! The lipstick is Maybelline's "Red Revolution", I can't get enough of it at the moment.

Don't miss the latest giveaway, and have a great start of the week!



22 comments:

  1. I love that jacket... I'm searching for something like that right now, but haven't had any luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i loved Heroes! But you are way sexier than that Eli character ;).

    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red lipstick is gorgeous! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes and jacket are so awesome. You are very beautiful ! Love the lipstick on you :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the triplets look! Great editing! How did you make it so seamless? I've watched heroes before but I can't remember Eli's character. Hmmnn I think the pills are messing with my memory. I live Heroes cos of Hiro's (it rhymes haha!) character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jacket! very comfy!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket, love your sweater, love your trousers, your shoes and your lipstick... well, i like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waa! I love those docs, I've got serious shoe jealousy! Your jacket also looks lovely and snug, ideal the onslaught of winter.

    witchhare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, your jacket reminds me of someone.
    Fall is here and winter is coming(game of thrones reference)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your jacket ! :)

    http://haveyoumetkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. du är liksom rådjursvacker annika.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous!

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i just love your jacket, you look so beautiful in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to do the clone things ages ago too, so much fun with it :) Imagine if you constantly had two extra you, how brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shoes especially, Annika! But the whole outfit is so cute! as well as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pics, they just made me smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah vad jag önskar att jag hade ditt utseende! Pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete