Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Answers, Part 4: The people I love.

Part 4
Girlfriend, wife, mother?
Family, relationships, love, you know the drill.


How did you and Ronnie meet? How long have you been together, and what do you think/hope that the future will bring?
(Asked by Malin, Ana Martins, Jasmine and Bella Stephens)

Ronnie and I met through work, in December of 2007. There is a long and complicated - and yes, quite romantic - story behind it, and the only reason that I feel uncomfortable telling it is that we were both in other relationships at the time. Out of respect for the people that got hurt, I'll only say this: sometimes love can be just as painful as it is sensational, but when you know it's right, there really is nothing to do but to follow your heart.

My hopes for the future is that I will start to get better, feel better, so that I can eventually live the life I wish to live. Today, I feel like both Ronnie and I are biding our time, waiting for this storm inside of me to settle. I dream of getting married, of starting a family, of going back to work; I wish so badly that I will be able to be the person I truly am, underneath all this. That I'll have a life that is not shadowed by the dark clouds of depression. Those are my hopes for the future.


Photo from Flickr


I'm just curiuous - are you and Ronnie engaged or planning to have a wedding? 
(Asked by Agnès, Nastassja and Nina)                 

No, we're not. He's not too crazy about the idea of getting married, and although I completely respect that, it doesn't change the fact that I would absolutely love to be his wife. I'll try to explain why.

To me, being in a relationship is about constantly choosing eachother. It's about waking up every morning knowing that you have options, but still deciding that you're right where you want to be. And that's beautiful - but it's also exhausting.

By getting married, you're saying: I've chosen you so many times, and I'll keep doing it every day, but I don't need to. I know I could change my mind in some distant future, just like the sun could set one night to never rise again, just like I could wake up one morning and have turned into a giant Gregor Samsa-esque insect, but I really don't see that happening. The person I am will never stop choosing to be with the person you are, but today, tomorrow and every other day I will spend less energy on choosing you and more energy on loving you. Because I've already made my choice.

I want that. Sure, I want the white dress and the big party and the shared last name, but none of that matters compared to what it would mean to me to fall asleep every night knowing that we've decided to be a team, a unity, a family. I don't need to consider my options. I know they're there, believe me, I've tried them on and they didn't fit. Nothing in this world is perfect, I'm not expecting perfection, but they say that when you find true love you'll know. And I know.

So, no. We're not planning a wedding. We might never plan a wedding. But I'll never stop hoping that he'll start to look at marriage the way I do, and until then, I'll wake up every morning knowing my options and still decide I'm right where I want to be.

Photo from Flickr

I would like to know how you feel about having children some day? Is there a plan or do you feel it's way out there in the future? How old do you want to be when you have your first kid, and what would you want their names to be?
(Asked by Olivia, Kajsa and Nastassja)

There is nothing I want more in this life than to have a child. (Or four.) I wish I was already a mom, but as it turns out, it doesn't really happen just because you feel like you're ready. Actually, it's really icky - you have to engage in something called intercourse for it to work, and I'm sure not going to try that! Sorry, bad joke. No, honestly, I'm hoping it will happen soon. But as for right now, these dreams have to wait, since I'm going to have cervical surgery on Tuesday and there will be three months before I get to engage in any of those sweet baby-making activities. After that, we'll just keep our fingers crossed and hope that our babies think we seem like good parents and that they are ready to bless us with their presence.

We do have names that we really like, but I feel like writing them on the blog would be a little bit like jinxing it, you know?



Has it affected you in any way to have a famous mother? Does it still? 
(Asked by Sara)

Yes, absolutely. For you who don't know, my mother is a writer, and quite well-known in Sweden. That fact has definitely affected me in lots of ways - none of them good.

I guess it would have been a lot easier if I hadn't chosen to follow in her footsteps and strive to become a writer as well, but I really didn't have a choice. I started writing stories when I was four and it's the only thing I've ever wanted to do - I couldn't change that just because she became very successful during my teens. Even though I knew this, I tried to choose a different path - for a while, I studied to become a teacher - but there was no fooling myself in the end. Writing is who I am, and I had to go for it.

What happens when you have a famous mother is this:
1) People talk behind your back. The say that you're spoiled, stupid, fake, shallow, self-centered; that you think you're all that, that you've been handed everything on a silver platter.
2) Random people come up to you and say the rudest, meanest things, hoping for a reaction that they can laugh with their friends about afterwards. Oh, and it doesn't really matter what your reaction is, they'll just make something up that sounds better when they tell the story.
3) Once people find out who your mom is, they'll start treating you completely differently. Since they don't normally tell you who their parents are, neither do you. So when they do find out, because they always do, they'll not only forget everything they know about you and start seeing you as this whole other person - they'll also be furious that you didn't tell them right away, they'll feel cheated and humiliated and start hating you.
4) If you ever, ever mention your mom, people will think you're bragging. Even if they ask you about her.
5) Actually, it doesn't matter if you mention her. Everything you say will be considered bragging.
6) If your life hasn't been that great, you should never talk about this, because everyone will think you're lying. How could you have anything but a perfect life if your parent is occasionally on tv, right? Even if that parent got famous when you were already grown up? No, you're just looking to get attention. So keep quiet.
7) There will be countless forum threads and blog posts stating how worthless your mother is, you'll hear people on the subway saying how much they hate her, how ugly she is, how everything she does is a piece of crap. And no matter how much you love your mom, the only thing you can do is put your headphones on and walk away, because if you say something, you'll only make it worse.

What happens when you have a famous writer as a mother and you choose writing as your career as well is this:
1) Every word you write will be compared to the words she writes.
2) Whenever you get a job, everyone will think you got it because of who your mother is. It doesn't matter if the people who hired you doesn't know that you're her daughter. It doesn't matter if you're great at what you do. You'll still sit alone at lunch.
3) If you had good grades in school, it's because of your mom. If you have a university degree, it's because of your mom. Come to think of it, everything you do and everything you have is because of your mom. Oh, this is not true? You never asked her for help, wait, you specifically did not ask her for help because you wanted to be sure you deserve to be where you are? YEAH RIGHT.
4) The hateful, taunting forum threads and blog posts will now not only be about your mom, they will be about you. They will state as facts that the only reason you got to publish a single syllable anywhere is that you have your mother's last name. And no matter how much you know that this isn't true, you'll still lay awake at night wondering: but what if it is?



Yes, this all sounds extremely bitter, and I'm sure many of you will think I'm overreacting. And the truth is that I don't feel this way anymore. I've grown older, I've stepped aside, I've stopped caring so much about things like career and what people think or say about me. But this is what it's been like for me, and believe it or not, it has been hard. It is hard when people don't see you for who you are, when they won't give you a chance, when they refuse to get to know you. I've had people in school come up to me and say things like "I see what you're dealing with, and I know it's not the same, but I've had a similar experience. My whole life, I've been compared to my older sister who was the smartest kid anyone had ever met, and she was beautiful and popular and every time I'd get a new teacher, their faces would light up and they'd say 'oh, you're Sarah's sister!', and then I knew I'd disappoint them." And sure, it's not the same, and yet it is. You should get an opportunity to be yourself, to not be compared with others or judged because of things that have nothing to do with who you are as as person. It doesn't matter if your parents live in the fanciest house in town and you grew up with a lot of money, if everyone knows your dad is an alcoholic, if your brother is in jail or a Nobel prize winner. That's only one circumstance, one of the millions that make you who you are. Just like you shouldn't be judged by your ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. If people won't see beyond that and get to know the real you, then that's their loss, and you deserve better. We all do.

It's just been really weird for me. My mom is my mom. She wasn't always famous, and I didn't even realize that she was until I was 21. When I was in high school and people started seeing her name in the paper, my friends already knew me, and they might make a friendly joke about it. That's all. After graduation I left Sweden for a few years, and when I came back, suddenly people had formed an opinion of me without even meeting me. My mom didn't change because she started to write - and sell - books, and I certainly didn't change. The only thing that changed was other peoples perception of me. And that affected me. It made me not trust people, it made me scared, confused, somewhat paranoid.


But - all that said, I could never have asked for a better mother. My mom is the most loving, caring, ambitious, sweet, funny, intelligent, brave, passionate, hard-working, talented person I have ever met, and I'm not just saying that. She truly is. And that has shaped me in so many more ways than her fame ever could. I have her to thank for everything good in my life, for making me believe in myself, for making me realize that I deserve to be loved. She raised me to speak my mind, to stand up to injustices, to go my own way and never conform or pretend to be someone I'm not.

Though a part of me does wish she'd never become famous, I know that it was necessary for her to reach out to as many people as possible, and her words and thoughts are way too important not to be read by the world. She will always be my biggest inspiration and I am so proud to be her daughter.


Where is your boyfriend from? 
(Asked by Bella Stephens)

Ronnie was born and raised in a small Swedish town called Falköping. He moved to Stockholm when he was 18, but his family still lives there, and he's still great friends with the guys he grew up with. I can sometimes get a little bit envious of the fact that he has a home town, where he can walk down the street and stop and talk to every other person ("that's my friend David's dad, she worked in the school cafeteria, he was my soccer coach when I was eight, I had the biggest crush on her all through my teens"). When I go into Stockholm, I feel nothing. I don't think of myself as having a home town at all, I have nowhere to go back to. This is not about self-pity, I just think it seems nice. You know, to have left a place nine years ago and still think of it as "home".


Photo from Flickr

Have you ever been pursued by a girl to have a relationship? Weird question, I know, but... One of my very good friends wants to have a relationship with me, but I like her as a friend, not romantically, and it's frustrating... 
(Asked by Anonymous)

I don't think any of my friends have fallen in love with me - not that I know of, anyway - but I sure have fallen in love with a friend. Plenty of times, actually. If you're certain that you're not interested in anything but friendship, that's not your fault, just as her feelings for you isn't her fault. All you can do is tell her that you adore her as a friend, but that you don't feel the way she does. It doesn't matter if it's because you're not interested in girls or if you're simply not romantically interested in this particular girl; the outcome is still the same: you can't be together if only one out of two wants that kind of relationship. If you're lucky, your friendship can still survive, though it might need some time to repair itself.

Unrequited love is always frustrating, painful and terrifying - especially if the person you have feelings for is your friend, since you then risk losing someone you care deeply about on so many levels. You tell me that she is a good friend to you, and I truly hope that you two can work this out and stay friends, because good friends are hard to come by. If she has not been in a relationship with another girl before, I'm sure this is a very difficult time for her, and it does put you, too, in a situation that isn't easy to deal with. Just let her know how you feel. Let her know that she can talk to you, that you're here for her as a friend, but that you understand if she needs some time apart to figure things out. I wish you both the best of luck.

30 comments:

  1. Annika. You seem to be the smartest and most reflected blogger I know of. I absolutely love your blog and your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annika, Thank You for these answers. You are a very inspirational person and an amazing writer. Every story that you have ever published here, I read at least twice. They are real and full of feelings.
    Also, I would like to let you know that even though we will probably never know each other, you`re like a friend to me. I talk about you constantly and I truly wish you happiness. I myself struggle with depression and sometimes get lost in the "black hole", but what get me through those times is this: It will all be alright in the ned, and if it`s not alright, it`s not the end!

    Kisses from me and the rest of my zoo! >'.'<

    PS: hope you don`t mind, I added you on my blogroll. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, your answer on the wedding was breathtakingly gorgeous, Annika <3 I'm a bit like you in that, yeah, I wouldn't mind getting married (at all), but I don't think it is needed. :)

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you wrote about marriage made something inside of me change. All of a sudden someone had said all of the things that I have been thinking but never have formed in words. That is what I want. Being chosen. Having my dearest stand up and choose me. In such a way that I know beyond a doubt that we'll continue trying and loving each other.
    I don't think my dearest knows how I feel and I'm unfortunately doubtful about that ever changing. But here's for hoping.

    You are magnificent. Feel better. Feel loved.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting reading this. I hope you get everything you want out of life. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks you soo much sweetie for answering my que, last que , i appreciate your advice, very helpful.
    your writing is great and i check your blog daily , actually a few times for the day, bit obsessed with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're are most definitely my favourite blogger. You're so talented, open and honest. Your posts make my day. I'm so glad you started blogging, it's just amazing to know that there are real people out there.

    I wish you all the best. Please keep blogging, even if it isn't about clothes.

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej,
    måste bara skriva ner en lustig grej som jag inte insett förens nu. Jag har följt dina bloggar ett tag nu och tycket att du är superduktig på det du gör och jag beundrar dig! Jag har sett din pojkvän Ronnie dyka upp då och då på din blogg men jag har aldrig kopplat att det Ronnie Sandahl från lilla Falköping. Jag är är själv ifrån Falköping (född och uppvuxen) och Ronnie var ju här för ett tag sedan när P3 sände från min gamla gymnasieskola.
    It really is a small world after all.
    Ta hand om dig och tack för allt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I didn't know that your mother was a famous author. Let me see....I still like you just as much! :D I think it's silly to change your opinion of someone based on something that's out of their control like being gay or something :C Buuut I would choose to not be friends with someone if they were mean-spirited or racist or something o_o That's a total deal breaker!

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know if it make you better, but your mum isn't famous only in Sweden. In Poland she's also quite popular! Lately, I saw your mum's book in my friend's house and I was like 'Liza Marklund? Isn't she this Annika's mum?' but I've been already quite sure. :)

    And thank you for the answer, of course! Personally, I think that if you're living together, happily, the marriage is just an addition. And the biggest happiness in life is to fall asleep and wake up in the arms of the man you love. The rest is less important.

    Keep warm, Annika! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Annika, I'm Johanna and I just wanted you to know that I found your blog a couple of days ago and I already love it so much. I was crying when I read one of your posts!
    I can honestly say that nothing I have read before has touched my heart like this. I think it has to do with the fact that you are so inclusive in your posts (it's hard for a gay girl who loves fashion and lifestyle blogs to find someone she can really identify with in said blogs, which can get a bit frustrating at times). But you seem so open- minded. You write about your own experiences without ever assuming that everyone is like you, and you do it without romanticizing The honest and even brutal way you portray the bullying you went through, for example, is so liberating! I can relate to that so much. I can relate to so many of the topics you write about actually, haha! And I just wanted to say that I know what you're going through missing your partner, because my fiancé lives in Australia, I live in Sweden and it's hard. We would love to get married someday and I really want kids too. We're engaged now though and I'm so happy about it. :) I've also discovered how prejudiced I really am and how much double standard there is in society since starting a relationship with someone from a different class background than me (my fiancé is an unemployed single mum). I was shocked- it was much worse than being a lesbian couple! Anyway, I feel like your blog is a breath of fresh air and if the one I am planning to start turns out half as amazing as yours, I'd be over the moon!
    x Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malin, men åh, vad roligt! Plötsligt känns det som om du och jag nästan är grannar. :) Tusen tack för de snälla orden, de värmer mer än du anar!

    Yasmeen, haha, I'm glad you still like me. ;) I'm sure people don't mean to act the way they do, but it's like they can't control their behaviour. It's almost like if you're famous - or, as in my case, have a famous parent - you stop being a real person and turn into this cartoon character. People suddenly don't expect you to cry, bleed or go to the bathroom like everyone else. It's a very, very, very strange experience.

    And I agree, that would be a total deal-breaker.

    Agnès, that's cool! I knew she was popular in a lot of countries but I didn't know Poland was one of them.

    Absolutely, the rest is less important. There's just something about telling the world you've made your decision that seems so safe and wonderful to me.

    Everyone, thank you so much for your wonderful support!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Johanna, wow. I appreciate your kind words so, so much. Thank you for sharing your story with me - I can't even imagine how hard it must be to have your loved one all the way across the world, but I'm absolutely positive that true love is the strongest force in the universe and that it really does conquer all. You are amazing, and I truly hope you and your fiancée will have a long and happy life together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. terrific & meaningful photos you've shown annika! i hope your surgery goes well. i liked your intercourse joke. everything you've ever shared about your mother makes me think she is one incredibly outstanding individual! i'm sure it was difficult to follow your shared passion. i now, have a much better understanding, which to me, is the whole point, of us living in the world, we all share, together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU SparKLE Shooting Star !!! Tack Fina För Att Du Delar Med Dig Av Både Smärta, Sorg Och Glädje I Livet. Det Livet. Ahhhhh. Jag Håller Tummarna För Dig På Tisdag. Och Sen. Spännande Resa Du Bjuder På. Och Härliga Bilder På Dig Och Din Mamma - Me Love ! You Inspire Me To Be A Better Partner And Friend. (Lite För Mycket Vodka Bitter Lately För Min Del I Believe - In The Storms Of LifeAndLove :-))

    Much Love And Light And Blessings To All Of You X.

    Kramkram N R

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hipphipp Hurra för Annika idag! =D Hoppas din dag blir bäst <3

    // En läsare som har hängt med ett tag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Giggled aloud when I read "there will be three months before I get to engage in any of those sweet baby-making activities"

    You're funny AND deep and insightful. That's quite a combination. Don't sell yourself short :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Annika-finaste!
    Jag blev alldeles tårögd av din kärleksförklaring till Ronnie. Jag hoppas att jag själv ska träffa någon (helst snart ;) ) som det bara känns helt rätt med, varje dag.

    Och jag ser det tvärtom. Jag ser inte dig som Liza Marklunds dotter. Utan jag ser henne som "Annika Marklunds mamma". Jag föll för din blogg innan jag visste vem hon var. Så kanske blev din mamma en känd författare för att hon har en sån talangfull och underbar dotter? :)

    DU ÄR FANTASTISK!
    Stor kram
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  19. A quite long post but a very good read! Your words are treasure Annika. I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering from a cervical condition. I'll definitely pray for the success of your surgery on Tuesday and for your quick recovery. <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. annika, you need to see that you will always be confronted with people who are intimdated by success, beauty and/or being different.

    I am a huge fan of your mom's and am right now reading her latest book "Nya röster sjunger samma sanger" which you took the cover photo for. she is an extremely inspiring woman, very strong and courageous, speaks up marginalised people and has such a strong voice, she never gives in.

    and see: the apple doesn't fall far off the tree, meaning: like mother, like daughter. you are just as outspoken, courageous and brave with a strong voice - but you have your own stories to tell. and if you really get a head start by having her as your mom, if this means a tiny boost to your own career - then I am grateful for that, because it means that it will be easier for more people to get a hold of your stories.

    career and work is always about "vitamin c" (connections), about getting recommended to new employers by friends and colleagues. if this recommendation happens to be your mom, then so be it - I am not saying nepotism, not at all, but other people might get their jobs by being someone's son, maybe as the new CEO of a fmaily-run business. and who is to judge about whether having a book published is any different or worse than that?

    it isn't, and you know why? because in the end, it is YOU and YOUR WORK that need to pass the test yourself. if your book or your work isn't any good, then you won't get anywhere. so while it might be a tiny bit easier in the beginning, it is just as difficult or even more difficult so later on, because people will be even more critical with your work. that is unfair, of course.

    to cut my long sermon short:
    you are both extremely out-of-this-worldly beautiful writers, both in your own ways. and you will become successful, that's a given.

    happy birthday, love.

    ReplyDelete
  21. När jag började gymnasiet igen efter att ha varit utomlands så skulle du precis sluta i den klassen som blev min. jag såg dig nån dag och du hade världens aura runt dig. såg helt fantastisk ut. och jag bara:"vem är hon?" till vilket svaret blev, på ett lite bortskyfflande sätt; "hon är liza marklunds dotter". jag, som bott utomlands, visste inte direkt vem denna liza marklund var, men tonen hos folk var liksom "gå inte för nära". jag kände jättestarkt att de liksom byggde nån sorts barriär, att man inte skulle "störa" dig. och jag lät mig övertalas. nu hundraelva år senare har jag läst dina bloggar till och från i flera år och många gånger suckat över min gymnasiala osäkerhet som tillät mig avskräckas. det är så sällan man gillar folk sådär direkt. men det fattar man ju först senare i livet. kände bara för att berätta det...vet inte. bara så att du vet - att du har en fantastisk utstrålning. att du är härlig. det här inlägget om din mamma påminde mig om allt det där. det är ändå rätt skönt att gymnasiet är såpass långt borta, eller hur?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hej, jag vet inte riktigt hur jag ska formulera det här för att inte verka översittaraktig eller något annat otrevligt, för det vill jag verkligen inte.

    Jag är en sporadisk läsare och har därför inte full koll på hur din depression yttrar sig, däremot tycks du vara väldigt medveten om den och därför antar jag att ditt ganska gulliga svar på barnfrågan ändå är en bit från hur dina tankegångar går.

    Jag är några år äldre än du och har haft återkommande depressioner i drygt tjugo år (och ätstörningar och en del annat självdestruktivt beteende) men har blivit friskförklarad (ett par gånger, vilket väl tyder på att frisk i mitt fall mer är en tidsfråga än ett säkert besked) och som jag ser det bör man fundera en extra gång innan man försöker få barn när man mår så. (Jag trodde att jag gjorde det men med facit i hand är jag inte säker på att mina barn skulle säga att jag är en lämplig förälder, jag själv vet att jag verkligen inte är det alla gånger.)

    Man kan tro att barnen ska göra en hel, att de ska skingra mörkret, att de ska ge en den där meningen i och med livet som man saknar och det gör de också men samtidigt kräver de mer av en än man kan föreställa sig. Man blir förmögen att känna en kärlek man inte trodde var möjlig men i gengäld måste man finnas där, helt och fullt, och när mörkret sänker sig över en, ja, då är det svårt. Att inte kunna förmå sig att stiga upp - ja, på sätt och vis finns inte alternativet längre men samtidigt kan jag känna att jag närmar mig den punkten mer och mer och hur går det då? "Mamma är väldigt trött och väldigt ledsen" får mina barn höra men mammor ska ju vara pigga och glada och starka. Kanske inte alltid men inte så nära bråddjupet som jag kan vara. Mammor ska ha tålamod som räcker och blir över men ibland orkar jag bara precis tillgodose behoven av mat, blöjor, kläder och omedelbar tröst, inte trotset, inte testningen.

    Jag skäms över min otillräcklighet och hoppas att den är bara min, inte något som skulle behöva drabba dig eller någon annan, men jag vill ändå skriva det. Inte som ett "du borde inte ens tänka på barn" utan snarare ett tänk på din hälsa först och vänta tills du mår lite bättre, se till att ha människor runt dig och er som kan avlasta, bädda mjukt vad gäller kraven - man måste inte göra allt som mammor (ja, det finns ju krav på pappor också men de är så mycket lägre) verkar måsta.

    När det är som värst finns det dock en sak jag i alla fall kan vara lite stolt över: om nätterna är jag fantastisk. Jag har hur mycket tålamod som helst. Jag vaggar och vyssjar vaknande och nattskräckande barn, jag hämtar vatten och kära gosedjur, jag kramar och klappar och sjunger och berättar sagor, jag ligger tätt intill och finns där. Jag önskar bara att jag vore likadan dagtid.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Man, Annika, sometimes you write and i feel like you're speaking directly to ME! Im gonna send you another gushing email soon. lots of love. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an insightful post :)
    loving the blog, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're simply an amazing writer! I found your blog after being a fan of you on Lookbook and then looked here simply because I love your outfit posts, but now I'm sure to stay because I love your writing. You have a beautiful way with words.
    -Angie (http://angelinlace.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  26. du är så vis. det du skrev om äktenskap var så fint att jag började gråta. kanske för att jag känner igen mig i det du skrev. (plus att min pojkvän är sisådär 200 mil ifrån mig just nu. blev lite extra sentimental där)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Vaaa coolt. Har gått på samma skola som >RONNIE. äR UPPVÄXTA I SAMMA STAD OCH BOKEN HAN SKREV ÄR SÅ BRA.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Men utan våra föräldrar är vi ingenting. För vem skulle annars tjata upp oss om morgnarna och se till att vi kom iväg till skolan med frukost i magen så vi kunde suga åt oss allt lärarna berättade för oss.
    Du är där du är för att du haft en fin och närvarande mamma som rått om dig som barn och tonåring. Utan föräldrar som är så deltagande i sina barn skulle ingen kunna göra karriär.
    Vad stark du måste varit som fått bevisa hur grymt duktig du är på att skriva. Jag har inte läst nåt förutom någon enstaka krönika för aftonbladet.
    Jag hoppas så innerligt att du ska bli frisk igen!
    Jag blev så ledsen när jag hörde att du var sjuk.

    Ps. När andra har bestämt sig för sin sanning så är det i princip omöjligt att rucka på dem.
    Men när de själva inser att de trampat på ens själ och säger förlåt, känns det genast lite lättare att förlåta och gå vidare.

    ReplyDelete