Friday, August 19, 2011

Faux Foxys and Floral Print.

Navy floral print dress and grey blazer, Forever 21. Leopard print belt, Monki. Red satchel, The Leather Satchel Co. White socks, no idea where I got them. Black peep-toe heels, Nelly.com.

(Photos by my sister Amanda.)

This is what I wore yesterday, when I hung out with my sister Amanda and then went to dinner at a friend's house to celebrate her birthday. When I met up with my friends, the first thing one of them said was "wow, you're dressed exactly like you usually are on your blog!". What kind of a comment is that?! Either way, I took it as a compliment, of course!

This dress is so amazingly comfortable - sort of my replacement for the one I gave away to my sister Wendi. And since I simply can't afford another pair of Jeffrey Campbells, these shoes are a pretty great substitute for the Foxy Woods, for less than half the price (even cheaper considering the customs fee when buying from the US).




Hope you all have the most awesome weekend!

Until tomorrow,








14 comments:

  1. Those are some very awesome shoes, lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look so beautiful! adore that shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look you look fantastic! can you please tell me is that the 14' or 15' pillarbox red bag you have? I am only 5'4 so I think the 15' would look huge on me, thank-you, Annika :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your beautiful t-straps with those darling lace socks! Too lovely for words <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annika,

    you look absolutely adorable! perfect! :)

    Victoria,
    www.thewindofinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love your red bag!
    xoxo.

    http://respectmystyle.blogspot.com
    http://respectmystyle.blogspot.com
    http://respectmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stunning!!!!
    And what a beautiful, adorable outfit!

    So glad I found your blog - am following!!

    xx Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jag älskar din blogg, så himla fin! du med för den delen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I think what she probably meant was that she thought you got more dressed up for your blog than you do in real life so she was pleasantly surprised that you looked as stylish and lovely as you always do on the blog. Love the white lacy socks with the heels - rather you than me walking in them though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous - The satchel is a 15' and I would have loved it if it was even bigger... but then again, I'm 5'9 and I don't know what size I would have preferred if I was shorter!

    alexandratherese, actually, the friend is a he and I have the feeling he was somehow mocking me. ;) But I don't mind, that's just his personality, haha!

    Thank you everyone for your kind words! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the socks with the heels! I LOOOOVE your satchel soooo much! <333

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete