Sunday, May 15, 2011

A brand new start.


Not that this is the first time I created a blog - quite the oposite, actually. I've been blogging almost every day for six years now, about music, fashion, movies, books, photography; but most of all, about me and my life.

But never in English. Being Swedish, well, being a Swedish writer, it never even occured to me that I could write in another language than, yes, Swedish.

Then, a little more than a year ago, I started writing a weekly feature for a fashion magazine about bloggers from all over the world. This past year I have been so impressed, so entertained and so inspired by the blogs I've read - and by the amazing people behind them. The international blog community is such a vivid, constantly evolving world of inspiration, and slowly I came to realize - I want to be a part of this! I want to be able to share my thoughts with all of you.

And here we are! According to Annika is now officially up and running. This is where I'll post my photos, write about everything that comes to mind, and - hopefully - get to know a whole lot of wonderful people along the way.

Like everyone else, I'll start out without a single reader - but if you read this, apparently you've happened to stop by, so let me know who you are!

Until next time,





10 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm here! You might maybe know me, because i have been following you for a long time. The header is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emzi, yay! Of course I "know" you :D So glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Annika! Glad to see you're writing in English <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbro linked, so I just had to stop by :) New follower! (Love the crazy cat lady part, and that you love Glee :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbro, thank you for stopping by! I hope you know how big of an inspiration you are for me <3

    Ellen, wow, a fellow Glee-enthusiast - that's wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure this blog will be successful in the future!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through Chictopia, and I absolutely adore your blog, too! I'm now following, and I'm constantly inspired by your fabulous photography :)

    Cheers!
    Shayli

    http://whatthemirrorsaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm Eden from the Philippines! I love your style a lot and I'm glad you are opening your world to us through this blog. I can't wait to see more of your outfit posts and updates about your life too. Oh, so sorry for being such a fangirl. God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Annika! I'm Nádia from Portugal! I've met you through a comment of yours at Chictopia and I'm truly smitten! :)

    wish you the best LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Annika! I've been following beautifulones for a year or so, and I must say that even if beautifulones was/is a great blog I adore this one even more!
    You inspire so many people (or me, at least)just for being there, telling your stories.
    Take care.
    - Linnea

    linneatusengangerstarkare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete