Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm gonna need you more than you need me.

 
Denim shorts, H&M. Plain tanktop, Lindex. My very favorite cheetah print litas, Jeffrey Campbell.

I know, I know. I'll just say it: when I'm wearing really boring clothes, I put on bright red lipstick and chunky high heels and pretend like I'm really wearing something fabulous. Some might say that lipstick and heels don't make an outfit, well, I beg to differ!






Yep, this look was inspired by the big hair and even bigger smile of the lovely, lovelier, loveliest Anne Hathaway in heartbreaking romcom Love and Other Drugs. I don't think she wears red lipstick even once in the movie, but... it kind of feels like she does, if that makes sense. She could have!


4 comments:

  1. Agree with Etta :) And I love that movie! You do look a little bit like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anne Hathaway's hair in that movie!

    And you are beautiful in all the pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete