Friday, May 27, 2011

If you only wear one gorgeous girl on your chest this year, well, this is the one.


How amazing is this? Seriously, how amazing?! One of my favorite bloggers, also one of the absolute most gorgeous women in the entire world and fellow cat lady Morven of Cats and Rocking Chairs now has her own frickin' Zara tank top. Can you even imagine having people all over the world walking around in a shirt with your face on it? I mean Oh My God. The awesomeness. It's insane.

Apparently the people at Zara have impeccable taste - if I'd make a shirt with a girl's face on it, I'd choose Morven's, too. When I was writing a feature about her for a magazine I work for, I totally couldn't shut up about how disgustingly beautiful, clever, intelligent and funny this young lady is. And now I can wear her. I can have her face all over my boobs. Yeah, you may think that sounds a bit inappropriate, but hey, I'm just telling it like it is. I didn't design that shirt. Though I sure am glad someone did.


5 comments:

  1. Greetings from Greece Annika!First of all, I 've just discovered your blog and I think you've got amazing posts. Secondly I think you're gorgeous and in general Swedish fashion is so incredible as I discover, as well as Swedish nature (American as well...;-)).You must have a great time up there!
    Cheers,
    Stevie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Annika, you make me laugh!
    You're face should be on a Zara shirt! I'd definitely get one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! :D
    I want her on my boobs too! :D I think I'm going to check out zara

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I just say how much I love your blog? When I go through the updates from blogs I follow, I always get most excited about new posts from yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this Lady, you are far to good to me. Thanks for the beautiful words honey!

    M xx

    ReplyDelete