Saturday, May 21, 2011

That time Little Miss Four-Eyes got swallowed by the sun.

 Denim shorts, H&M. Glasses, Chanel. Striped grandad shirt, my boyfriend's. Black/pink Converse Allstars.

When it comes to dressing up, there's a time to go all out and a time to just... not. Tonight definitely falls into the latter category. I'm alone with the cats, with noone to impress, working on a whole bunch of columns and articles - stuff that I really should be done with already (don't tell my boss!). 

Not that I miss my boyfriend - he's just at his office in Gnesta, it's 20 minutes away for crying out loud - but it still feels nice to wear his shirt when he's away from home, to feel the faintest whiff of his after shave on my skin. Like I'm being watched over. 

...which I need! Because I have to work, not blog! You guys are being such a bad influence on me right now. ;) It's just so incredible to see that more and more people find their way over here, and every single comment and follower honestly makes my day. Might sound silly but it's oh so true.

In my defence, the sunset was too beautiful not to take advantage of. I love it when I'm almost swallowed by the sun in the photos!

Oh, one more thing. I have a confession to make. Here we go: The glasses I'm wearing in the photos... I wear them all the time. If I don't, well, then I can't see squat. Yes, I usually take them off when I go outside to take my outfit photos. Yes, I know it's "cheating". But if I don't take them off, I feel like I look exactly the same in every single outfit! They sort of... take over. 

Now you know the truth. Please don't leave me! Have mercy! I beg yooou! ;)




aka miss Four-Eyes

9 comments:

  1. wonderful glasses! :)

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So right about not always having to dress up! Sometimes it's just nice to put on some shorts and a t-shirt! Looks lovely!

    amanda
    http://youre-so-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling in love with your blog with every new post you write! :-)
    How cute! Sometimes the most simple and comfy outfits are the ones that make you look better, I like so much that casual and tomboy-ish look!
    Pretty with the glasses on!
    xoxox
    Gemma.
    www.thedevilikesyourstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so darling with your glasses! And your all-stars are so cute. Looking preppy and beautiful, hun!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. It's so simple but so cool. Love it all the way down to the socks. Cute look. XxX

    Extraordinary-people.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, you're so cute! I take my glasses of as well, if I'm not wearing contacts, that is ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  7. your glasses are amazing. they just sit perfectly on your face. I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your picture, and your style! You're amazing ;)
    Ah I wear glasses all the time but i put them off when I take pict :D

    ReplyDelete