Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walk a mile in my shoes?

 

This past week I've had quite a lot of people asking where I bought the cheetah print Jeffrey Campbell litas I'm wearing in my blog header. The answer is that I got them at the LF store in Venice Beach, but I thought I'd let you know that they do sell them at Solestruck (or at least very similar ones).

(Nope, I'm definitely not being sponsored already - just googled it and found the shoes there.) :)

I know shoes are only material things and material things don't bring you happiness... but I must say that my life is just a liiiittle bit more enjoyable since I got my cheetah litas!



5 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful! I need! My life will not be complete without a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pair is to die for!

    I agree, shoes just gives us a lighter feeling. Sometimes, even just looking at them makes us feel okay after an exhausting day. ;)

    great blog annika! a new follower here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. They are really really awesome. But am I allowed to ask how tall you are when you wear them? Because I'd like to buy them, but I think I might be too tall.

    Anne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a pair too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking of buying these. They look great on you!

    A Fictional Blog

    ReplyDelete