Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've killed myself with changes trying to make things better.

The summer of 2010 was the worst of my entire life. Just like the fall and winter of 2010 were the worst fall and winter.

But it seems like I still wore clothes. Actually, come to think of it, that's quite the comforting fact.

Apparently, I wore this:

 Cheetah print dress, Iguana Vintage Clothing Hollywood. Short blazer, H&M. Boots, Nilson.

But as for me I'm coming to the final chapter
I read all of the pages and there is still no answer
Only all that was before I know must soon come after
That is the only way it can be

So I stand in the sun
And I breathe with my lungs
Trying to spare me the weight of the truth
Saying everything you've ever seen was just a mirror
And you've spent your whole life sweating in an endless fever
And now you are laying in a bathtub full of freezing water
Wishing you were a ghost

But once you knew a girl and you named her Lover
And danced with her in kitchens through the greenest summer
But autumn came, she disappeared
You can't remember where she said she was going to
But you know that she's gone 'cause she left you a song
That you don't want to sing.

Bright Eyes, "A Perfect Sonnet" 





4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful outfit, beautiful lyrics, beautiful photos of a beautiful girl... Pure beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is soooo cute. I love your red lips, they look amazing. Saw you on Chictopia, you're amazing. I'm following. XxX

    Extraordniary-people.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was the matter sweetheart?
    xx

    ReplyDelete