Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If I die clutching your photograph, don't call me boring, it's just 'cause I like you.


100 followers!

Wow, I can't believe this! I know it might not seem like that many to all of you with hundreds or thousands of followers, but to me, this is a huge deal. 

When I started this blog nine days ago I had no idea if anyone would even find it, and now I have already started talking to so many incredible people and gotten amazing feedback. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I appreciate every single visit and comment more than you know.

Let's celebrate the first 100 with another first - my first ever outfit video! Since I've never tried to make anything like this before, I do feel a little bit embarrassed, but at least I can only get better at it. Right?

All that said, I very much hope that you'll like it. Let me know what you think!





(The photos of this outfit will be posted tomorrow. Even though it was fun filming, photography is obviously more in my comfort zone...)


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I first saw your blog through Barbro a few days ago and it's such an inspiration. I love that you don't confine yourself to one sort of style, that's so refreshing to see!

    Oh, and you also have followers on Bloglovin (that's how I follow) so technically you've gone quite past 100! I can only imagine how much you'll continue to grow, too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sweetie! I'm sure you'll have thousands of followers before you know it, you're one of the best!

    Seems like we bloggers are all doing this video-thingy now! Feeling plenty awkward about it too, but I like that we're trying new stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The video is great - you look lovely :)

    Jess
    turn that frown upside down

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Annika! Nice video btw. I love the scenery, very beautiful.The sun shines so perfect, and you dear, look beautiful too. red lip suits you so well. more power! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again, congrats on the followers, that's amazing! Just wanted to comment to ask where you got those AMAZING leopard boots from!? I've been looking for a pair of leopard shoes for ages but the only ones I seem to be able to find are ones that would not look out of place in a strip club...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Annika, you deserve it all, your style is amazing and your photographs perfect! You're in my blogs I love list already! you're truly inspiring, you'll grow so much more, I can tell! ;)

    As for the video, is was sooo sweet! You're such a pretty girl and that outfit of yours sooo cute! <3

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! you're so beautiful, you derseve 10000000000000000000000000000000000 followers!

    <3

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute, but I have some curiousities:I'm really wondering which is youre height and how old are you. I think that youre life style is awsome from what you posted here.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. your, I write wrong because I'm a little bit tired.

    ReplyDelete