Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You're too sweet for rock and roll.


Weird but awesome jacket, vintage. Blue shorts, Gina Tricot. White tank, Weekday. Black litas, Jeffrey Campbell,  from I don't like mondays. White socks, really old, have no idea where they're from.

It wasn't until I started to upload these outfit photos above that I realized who I was inspired by while getting dressed. Not that it's the first time miss Penny Lane has had something to do with my fashion choices... She's definitely on my top ten most influential "style aids" (haha). 

Too bad she's "only" a movie character - just imagine how amazing her blog would be! (Yeeees, I know they didn't have blogs in the 70's. Obviously I know that. But this is hypothetical, remember?)

Now I sooo need to watch Almost Famous for the 1105748670th time. 




9 comments:

  1. I love your hair, the jacket, campbell shoes, all the outfit as well :)


    my blog
    ginaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a pair of campbell shoes some day! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Federica, you're such a doll! <3

    Emzi, YES, aren't they great? I just wish they weren't so darn expensive or I would have bought them in every single color...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so chic and stunning! i love the blue shorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad I found your blog via chictopia!! Instant love.


    your photos are stunning...wish I knew what photoshop action you use? of course being beautiful like you are would help too ;)

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mariel, thank you so much!

    Diya, well I'm sooo glad you found it too :) Actually the only thing I use in Photoshop is curves, hue/saturation and brightness/contrast, I just play with the photos til they look good. I know you can do so much fancier stuff in Ps but I just never learned how...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Annika I love this look. It totally takes me back to Penny Lane(¨,)
    P.S. Love the socks!! Looks so messy and therefore very sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. När jag såg bilderna tänkte jag på engång på pretty woman :) fast icke prostituerad och med mörkt hår istället för vitt :)

    ReplyDelete