Friday, May 20, 2011

Fall favorite: ketchup and mustard, please.

 Jeans, H&M. Striped sweater, black coat and mustard cardigan, Monki. Boots, Din Sko.

To be honest, I don't even like this outfit (or these photos) that much. I know it's just your usual everyday look, a kind of boring one, even.

But! I put them up anyway, because this look is a favorite from last fall. I happen to absolutely adore the red lips with the mustard cardigan, it's just such beautiful combination. Not that I even observed that until I looked at the photos afterwards, haha! I'm really not good with color matching. Basically, I just put on whatever I feel like and hope that it looks okay.

Those boots are probably the best shoes I own, they look awesome with most outfits and are extremely comfortable, but the zipper on one of them broke a couple of weeks ago... As I was walking into a really fancy restaurant, what else! I definitely have to get it fixed, I miss them already.

It's such a gorgeous summer day today, and I have to sit inside and work. I want to be outside in my wonderful garden, read a book, play with the cats! Well, I want to make money, too. "No money, no shoes", or however that Bob Marley song goes. ;)





7 comments:

  1. Girl, you look amazing! Great blog and I am your new follower. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely as usual!!

    xx Kelli
    http://dirtndiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely. i like that outfit. :)

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very pretty!

    Nice blog by the way. i'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, I agree that mustard clothing and red lips go very well!
    You have a wonderful blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg you're so beautiful:o
    i love ur looks especially your latest one, the wolf ;) awesome!

    ReplyDelete