Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello there, crazy cat lady!

If for some reason I couldn't write anymore and had to change profession, I would so love to be a cat photographer.

I know, I know, that's probably not a real job. But it should be! The world needs more pretty pretty cat photos. Sure, there already are a lot of those out there, but one shall never have too many pretty pretty cat photos. That should totally be in the constitution.

Since my cats are such a huge part of my life, I will take this opportunity to bore you with tons of photos of them. If you have cats of your own, please comment with a link to a photo! Remember (I'll say it once again): one shall never have too many pretty pretty cat photos.



 (All photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T2i, 50mm lense. Models are the adorable Siberians miss Biianka and her darling brother Baryshnik, aka my babies and one of the main reasons why I get up in the morning.)




15 comments:

  1. These are purrrfect! My dream job would definitely be a cat photographer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those photos are so cute, cats are such adorable animals <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm a cat lady myself!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what beautiful cats!
    cat ladies are the best. ;) glad to meet another!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your babies are GORGEOUS! Amazing photographs too!


    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cats are so sweet! The smaller, gray one (possibly Biianka) has the most adorable wide-eyed expression ever - so, so cute!

    These fellows are two of my four cats, and probably the most photogenic of our kitty family.

    http://paintedmagnolia.blogspot.com/2010/12/spirited.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so cute!! can I hug them? :)
    i have 2 cats, too and one of them has the similar type with yours, they are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree! You can never have enough of pretty pretty cat photos <3
    This is one of mye 3 cats: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=138824392824803&set=a.105376052836304.3342.105363062837603&type=1
    They all live with my parents, 2 hours away, and I really miss them :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your pictures, especially the ones of your kitties in this post <3 They're so precious! I wanted to check out your blog bc your pictures on Chictopia were so amazing too!

    wwww.frickenfashionable.com
    www.mommyandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, these are so cute. Love them! I would totally be a cat photographer too. Such a great idea. :)

    I love your blog, by the way! You have such a great sense of style and great photos.

    -Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  11. i totally share your love! i love my cat "lolli" really from the bottom of my heart! can't imagine living without him.

    http://i55.tinypic.com/29f9rwk.jpg thats me with him :):) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for following me! I,m so honoured :)
    I love your photos of cats! They are so pretty and sweet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete