Thursday, July 21, 2011

Central Park at twilight.

Light blue denim shorts and sheer salmon pink top, Monki. Brown leather satchel, Vero Moda. Floppy hat, Asos.com. Black leather sandals, Nilson.

Definitely not the fanciest outfit nor the best photos, but they were taken in Central Park, and that's good enough for me!

For the first time since I came here a week ago, I'm going to take the subway downtown to check out a store or two (or ten). I have no idea where to go shopping in NYC, but I figure, how hard can it be?

I'm hoping to find another leather satchel but in a different color, like... red, blue, or yellow. Would be nice to be able to change it up a bit and still fit all my stuff in my bag. Plus, I happen to think satchels are the prettiest bags out there.

Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon!












PS. Thank you Chictopia for making me Editor's Pick! DS.

18 comments:

  1. Annika, jag måste bara säga att jag tycker du är så himla, himla fin. Jag har läst din blogg ett tag nu, men aldrig kommenterat (skäms på mig!), men idag så gör jag det. Är så himla mysigt att följa med på din New York-vistelse, och du är alltid så tjusig! Stor kram till dig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh men TUSEN tack, snälla Marie! Det värmer, ska du veta! Ännu större kram tillbaka. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find some fancy stores that sell pretty things, please share! 'cause I'm coming in spetember and I don't want to miss a thing ^^ these photos are lovely :) I always think 'wauw, the camera really loves her' when I visit your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OJ vad vacker du är! Det är så jag tappar andan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog, and all your outfits :)

    FOLLOW:
    http://immortality-passion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! love the hat and bag a lot a lot. I don't know what sort of shopping your into but East Village is supposed to have a lot of good vintage haunts;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm nowhere near an expert when it comes to shopping in New York, but the last time I was there I spent the day in SoHo on Broadway where there was a Topshop, Madewell, and H&M on every block. Good luck!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great style, you look really beautiful. I'll be your frequent visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely casual look, I love the hat and the satchel that you are carrying xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. really beautiful, i so love the hat. be careful in the subway in these temperatures- there is no air down there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love your look *-*

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are so beautiful! I love them so much! You are gorgeous! I will be in NYC this weekend! Who knows, maybe I run into you on the streets! hehe

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh! I'm super jealous of you right now. I've always wanted to stroll around Central Park. Hope you're having a fantastic time my dear!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! I love the top!
    Best of luck to your hunt for the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your hat!!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  16. so your bf is not such a bad outfit photographer afterall! that pic he took made it to chictopia homepage :D

    love your satchel! i am so attempted to get more satchels too as they go well with most outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! I like it. :D

    http://wildtrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete