Monday, July 11, 2011

The Heart-Shaped Laundry Lover.


Biianka is a lover of many things. But if we could ask her, I'm pretty sure she'd tell us that one of the things she loves the most is when I'm doing laundry.

Tons of clothes, all clean and warm from the dryer, thrown out all over the couch - just waiting for a kitty to curl up and go to sleep, covering them in a layer of precious cat hair in the process.

How I know that she loves it, and not only likes it? Well, I'm not blind - why else would she be shaped like a furry heart!

10 comments:

  1. I must say I love your photos! They are all so beautiful! Its nice to see another fashion blogger who takes all her own photos. It's a tough job but we know how to do it right! Thanks for the inspiration! You've got a new follower.

    http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love it :-) my cats do exactly the same x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so sweet! At first I didn't know what you meant by "heart-shaped" in the title but upon closer inspection, I realized the reason and audibly gasped "awwww!!! soooo cute."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how she curls in to a love heart!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, she's so cute!
    By the way, how is she? Is she doing well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos!!! your kitty looks so sweet all curl up into a heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog Annika!!! You are so beautiful and the photos are amaizng!!!
    :)

    Love Sigrid

    from

    http://dancingsinginganddreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. :)

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete