Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A sure thing to bring.

Floppy hat and over knee socks, Asos.com. Off-white tank top and sunglasses, Monki. Black vest with floral lining, H&M. High-waisted suspender denim shorts, Vila. Black pony hair litas, Jeffrey Campbell.

All right, guys - this will have to be the world's shortest outfit post ever, because I'm so stressed out right now it's not even funny. I'm simply going to say that there are only two things I'm going to miss while I'm away: 1) my cats and 2) my wardrobe. I haven't finished packing yet but it doesn't seem like I'll fit very much into my suitcase, especially not if I want to leave some room for spontaneous shopping finds!

Aaaaaaaaah, I'm SO EXCITED - tons of butterflies in this stomach, that's for sure! Or maybe that's just the huge hamburger I just had for dinner. ;)

Oh, and about the outfit: I LOVE MY HAT! It's so floppy and fabulous and will definitely have to fit into my bag. There's always room for the things we love...




9 comments:

  1. Nastassja (coffeeblack)July 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM

    Annika!! Just wan to make usure that imstill reading your blog everyday! Im at ibiza and only have my iphone for goin to internet sometimes! But im happy all the time i have the possibility to read it! I will be in berlin tomorrow im flying home tonight! And then u get all the comments you deserve! Love love love love love love love love love love NASTASSJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. the winered lipstick is amazing! If you have the time, would you post its name and brand? There simply is nothing like a stunning lipstick to complement a nice outfit!
    http://weeklytwice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just effortlessly beautiful and chic in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing hat! I'm in love with it, it's one of my favourite thing from your closet :)

    By the way, I have a little question - these photos are taken by you, with a remote control?
    I can't believe because they're brilliant.

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shorts. Hm I got to step by Monki alot more I think, they have gorgeous clothes there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Asos floppy hat. I have it in light blue...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hat too ! And I love your Lita ! I need a new pair lol





    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. too true. all of it, about missing your kitties & closet. toughest thing to anticipate your fashion mood or upcoming weather. we do, in fact, make room for the things we love, & if we don't, should we?

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete