Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'd walk to you if I had no other way.


So, I may not be able to experience New York City right now, thanks to this extremely annoying cold/flu.

But that sure doesn't mean I can't watch an insane amount of Gossip Girl episodes for the tenth time, and listen to corny songs about this gorgeous city that's waiting outside my window.

Thanks a lot to everyone who's wished I'll get well soon, I promise I'm doing my very best! I can't wait to get back out there - oh, there's still so much I want to see, do, experience. And I'm leaving in nine days! Being reunited with my beloved kitties is going to be wonderful, true, but I'm so not done with New York yet. So not done.





Screenshots from Gossip Girl - stop tempting me for cryin' out loud!

7 comments:

  1. Helena from FL, USAJuly 27, 2011 at 3:19 AM

    I hope you feel better soon, Annika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York won't go anywhere (not like Venice...) You can come back there. Everything will be alright. And you'll be well in no time, probably tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York seems so amazing to me. I still can't believe I'm going there in a month! I'm so excited!

    get better soon!

    Happy wednesday!
    Loves, Nikki

    Blog:The Ginger Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. get well soon Annika! Its a pity being in this gorgeous city and not being able to enjoy it properly! :(
    kisses froma Athens, greece
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my favourite parts of gossip girl(besides blair and chuck of course) are the city views :)
    Get well soon !
    -P.
    bowtiediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm looking forward to see beautiful pictures from you in NYC! don't worry, i know you'll get well soon!
    i wish you all the best, honey! xx

    ReplyDelete