Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summary: What I wore in June!


A month ago, I tried summarizing my outfits by making a video summary of what I wore in May. Umm... that didn't really work out. I wanted it to be as awesome as the one Barbro Andersen made, but since I don't save the photos I don't use, I couldn't get the insanely cool stop motion effect - and then I didn't really see the point anymore.

But I still am a big fan of summaries, so this time, I decided to just cram all the looks from the month of June into the same post. Simple yet effective, right? :)

It seems like the big June trends According to Annika were denim, flower prints, polka-dots and the little black dress. Original, innovative, creative? Not really, yeah, I know. But then again, I never claimed to be a trendsetter. I'd rather just have fun while wearing pretty things!

6 comments:

  1. you do always wear pretty things annika! love this, in my opinion it works just as well as a video :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com

    Meena xxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great outfits and photos, but you already know that ;)





    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    I love your dresses!
    They are geourges!
    Keep going on!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute, really really! But I LIKED the video, too. It was cool! You are too critical of you. You are awesome! And you're dead on about the polka dots. It looks like a paintball fiend is terrorizing Soho ;)
    xx
    Izzy
    www.misadventuresofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot of pretty outfits in this summary!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely style Annika - and come across as creative, intelligent and humerous, AND of course you are beyond beautiful!... Keep up the good work!

    Lilly

    http://obsidianlullaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete