Sunday, July 17, 2011

Disco Pony Does Brooklyn!

Sequined "Silver Surfer" blazer from Disco Pony! Sheer beige t-shirt, Monki. Black army boots, Vagabond. Black shorts, Gina Tricot. Grey over-knee socks, Asos.com.

(Photos by the lovely Sandra.)

First of all, please try to notice the socks - they're not supposed to look like that. My friend and blogger colleague Sandra took these photos outside of a deli very late last night, on our way from a restaurant to a club. We had about ten seconds to take them before we needed to catch up with our friends, and for some strange reason I started pulling the socks all the way up to my shorts. Obviously I can now see how bad it looks, so, yeah, just don't pay any attention to them.

Now, to the important part: HOW AMAZING IS THIS BLAZER?! I have never, ever owned anything as sparkly and eye-catching, and I'm pretty sure you could see it from all the way across Brooklyn. All night I had people coming up to me asking where I bought it, and each time I was proud to tell them "it's a new brand, it's called Disco Pony"! (One girl laughed when she heard this and replied "of course it is. It makes total sense".)  

Disco Pony is the sparkly, shiny, edgy result of the extremely hard work of my dear, dear friend Zoey Bittleston of Make Shift Model. Check out her debut collection here and please help spread the word - this disco dancing party pony is going places!





28 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous blazer! It's so sparkly and eye-catching. Disco Pony is really a fitting name for the label, haha.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO ! This jacket is sooo perfect !!!!! I'M SO JEALOUS !




    xx





    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, haha, I completely agree! Putting on this blazer truly feels like going for a ride on a disco pony!

    Coralie, you should totally get your own! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why you look amazing in everything you wear?
    this blazer is breah-taking and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! That jacket is amazing! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jacket os amazing xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sparkly jacket is really great, and great name of the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. chic jacket , great combination with those DOCS, yummy indeed !

    www.leathershock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a great sequin dress! and great combo with the docs! :D
    http://ninnda.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babyyyy! You have made me so proud! What a dazzling introduction to the Silver Surfer! Eeeek! Thank you thank you thank you! I love you! You look SO STHUNNING its beyond! I am so so glad you love it! <3 you endlessly! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. disco pony. really. what else.
    I saw it and I just laughed. I mean, in a good way. I love clothes that make me smile :]

    and it is truly the most sparkliest thing I've ever seen :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blazer is amazing and the socks look fine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look beautiful <3
    (sorry about the deleted comment, realised there was a really bad mistake in it ahah)
    I really hope someday, I turn out to be as wonderful as you. your blogs really brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a alovely look! The jacket is fab and i love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loooove the silver surfer on you, you look great in it! :D
    That's such a fun blazer <3
    And your really pretty, love your cheek bones. ^^
    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally love the jacket u are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love how you rocked those over the knee socks !!

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, very cool, will check it out. You look incredible, the sparkly blazer was made for you!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I just disccovered you have this blog! I'm so happy and am following! :)


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Åh vad himla fina kläder du har på dig! Du får mig att vilja gräva fram min gammla glitter jacka! Fint.

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh i love the blazer! my friend annanass has one which lokes very much the same, it's silver too. and i loaned it one time, i really want to ride those disco pony too! i also love the shoes. i want to buy some doc martens in autumn, but they look very much the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cool jacket! I feel like it could dress up even the most casual outfit.

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look beautiful!

    xx Laura
    http://schanzenschwestern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete