Saturday, July 9, 2011

The world in black and white. (And navy.)

Black and white graphic print pants, H&M. Black wedges, Monki, borrowed from my friend Johanna. White top with wide sleeves, Johanna Vikman (not the same Johanna who loaned me the shoes, haha!). Navy blazer, Forever 21.

Haha - I didn't even notice that after I uploaded yesterday's outfit post - from 2009 - I went and put on that very same blazer! Apparently, I was inspired by, well, myself. Hmm.

My darling friend Anna is spending the weekend at my house, so I probably won't be the best blogger today - it's unbelievably hot and we only have enough energy to lay in the shade with the cats, eating icecream, talking about life, boys, dreams, books. I just got a text from our neighbour, she's making strawberry daiquiries and wants us to come over, haha! But since I have a ton of work to do tonight, I'm not sure liquor at 2 pm is the right way to go... I'd better stick to lemonade with lots and lots of ice.

I doubt that I'll even be able to take outfit photos this weekend. Honestly, I'm not wearing anything! Just hanging around in my underwear and a huge straw hat, trying my best not to melt.

I hope you all have the most amazing Saturday!





11 comments:

  1. love your blazer. can't get over how pretty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total sucker over bell-shaped sleeves, that blouse is such a beauty. And your printed trousers are totally rad, you pull them off perfectly, girl!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pants, so daring! I will be getting myself to H & M to hunt these out. Lovely photos as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this !! i need some cool trousers like them

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures and outfit of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh, strawberry daiquiries? That brings me straight back to Mexico. I loved those things (well, without alcohol, of course). :) Also, I love those sleeves on your shirt. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I would have picked out those pants if I saw them in a store, but they look so amazing on you! I now want a pair, although I am sure they would still look better on you. :) Loving the lipstick also!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit! Love your pants, your top and your jacket! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit! Great shoes!


    Hope to see you on our blog,


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I love the pants and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely in love with that blouse! Ah, sleeves.... Your outfit is amazing (as always, what else is new?) and your hair looks so pretty pulled half-back :)

    ReplyDelete