Saturday, July 16, 2011

In the dark.

Sheer navy shirt worn backwards, black satin shorts, white lace bra and black wedges, Monki. Brown leather satchel, Vero Moda. Grey/light pink over knee socks, Asos.com.

(Photos by the boyfriend.)

We were so famished last night, we decided to go to the Italian place right next door (seriously, their door is about three steps away from ours). It's called Felice and I can highly recommend it - trust me, I'm ridiculously picky when it comes to food.

Ronnie and I shared a starter with assorted meats and cheeses, then I had penne pasta with tomatoes, basil and mozzarella. I was expecting something a little bit boring, but no, it was amazing and full of flavour!


Now it's Saturday morning and I'm more than ready for new adventures. Bring'em on, New York!




9 comments:

  1. Gah, I'm so envious! I'm dying to go to New York someday. (My fiancée and I were contemplating going next week, but it sounds like we're going to Cape Cod instead.)

    If you ever find yourself heading to Boston, you can give me a heads up! We'll show you the best spots for eating and shopping, and all that fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, that photo of people dining by candlelight!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful set, I love your legs. and your shoes are amazing!

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt, your bag and your shorts! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photography is beautiful! i love all the pictures of the glassware. and your knee socks are too cute- are they layered?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these photos. they are sort of magical :) and i love your knee high socks :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rawr. You have such very long legs! The restaurant looks lovely. I have always fail to take good photos of nice food because Im too busy eating it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those over the knee socks are so cute! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! but mostly i love the lipstick and the shoes! i want them too :) you look absolutely beautiful annika!
    one of my favourite outfit ever. AND you look great in this kind of location. love the stairs. they look so much like NY. i feel wanderlust!!

    love, nastassja


    ps: can you tell me which lipstick you're wearing?

    ReplyDelete