Friday, July 1, 2011

The more bows, the merrier.

Bow print dress, Asos.com. Striped platform shoes, Monki.

There's something about bows that just make them completely irresistable to me. Whenever I see an item covered in bows, I have to get it - so I guess it's a good thing I never go into expensive clothing stores, haha. Sure, the thought has crossed my mind that maybe I ought to do something about my bow addiction, but then again... I've never heard of anyone dying from having to many bow prints in their wardrobe.

Me and the boyfriend are off to have dinner (gotta get down on Friday, y'all), I'm all dressed up in sparkly sequins and my new floppy hat, feeling all fancy and 70's. We have to celebrate that my new office turned out to be my dream workplace! I hope every single one of you have the best Friday night, and whatever you're doing, make sure you have fun, fun, fun, fun. ;)




PS. Oh, you think the Friday jokes are getting old? Already? You be cra-zay! DS.

19 comments:

  1. very cute the dress, love your blog

    xxclemi

    ReplyDelete
  2. your amazing, love your style.
    chloe
    http://lookbook.nu/chloec

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely pattern for a dress!amazing :) ur photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress! And the shoes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress so much!! Your pictures are always gorgeous!

    Xenia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, those shoes are amazing! And of course the dress is gorgeous too!!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics! love your shoes :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and love the dress !

    ReplyDelete
  9. just adorable! always love your sunny sunshine images! and the shoes are amazing!

    Check out a lovely Giveaway over my place: http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/win-vintage-original-jewellery-by-vanya.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you look too beautiful and stylish as always! Surprise, surprise, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so..beautiful ..:)

    Annika, I am having a giveaway on my blog, if interested check it out : www.leathershock.blogspot.com
    Thank you! Love,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. i envy your bow print dress, you look lovely.. i love the 4th photo ;)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. like the shoes very much! but don't like the dress very much, dunno why but it makes you look like an overblown doll. don't blame me for saying this but it's just what i thought first.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a total bow-addiction too. Excample A: my blog ! It's titled Bowtie Diary :) And whenever I go shopping, when I see something with bows( for example shoes), then I just can't help myself..
    -P.
    bowtiediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the dress!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jag älskar bilderna + klänningen du har på dig här! du är galet lik anne hathaway på en av dessa bilder, himla fin är du! :)

    xoxo

    Amanda
    http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/amandabrohman

    ReplyDelete
  17. It such a lovely dress and those photos are all beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bows are the best thing ever! Super cute dress

    ReplyDelete