Monday, July 11, 2011

The Sweet Eighteen Outfit.

Tights, Asos.com. And, embarrassingly enough: Leopard print belt, red bag, black wedges, light pink tulle skirt, and purple tank top, Monki. I didn't realize until now they're all from the same store - at least they're from different seasons and collections, okay?!

After a huge - and very late - breakfast in front of Gossip Girl, me and Anna got in my Volvo and I drove her home. (She lives with her boyfriend in this incredible house right by a lake, about an hour and a half away from where I live.)

I dropped her off and then went to my family's house to hang out for a few hours, before it was time to celebrate my little sister Amanda who turned 18 on Saturday! I wore my favorite Asos tights and my new, layered tulle skirt, and felt a little bit like I was trying to look like I was the one turning 18...

As always when there's a (much needed) change of scenery in my outfit photos, it means I've forced someone else to take them for me. In this case, my dear brother, Axel. Thanks for putting up with me, A - and thanks for doing a great job! If you ever decide to put the whole ice hockey thing behind you, maybe you should get into professional street style photography? ;)


I'll definitely show you guys some photos from the celebration later - Amanda got a birthday present from our parents that I'm guessing some of you would be p-r-e-t-t-y excited about, and let me tell you, she was, too!

I drove home around midnight, had some 3 am pizza in front of the tv (yep, more Gossip Girl) and fell asleep with the cats in a real pile. What more could a girl ask for?





23 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the skirt and the belt :)



    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt and I'm excited to hear what your sister got given!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yu look so pretty and that lip color
    just made the outfit more gorgeous!
    http://www.abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, and how you paired those tights with youw skirt! Happy birthday to Amanda! Seems like you had a lovely day.

    http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is beautiful! wish your sister a sweet 18 from me ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning, i love this outfit. Those tights are so loveable! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun. I also make my brother take photos now and then, which he complains about alot. But he still does it, got to love brothers. Congratulations to your sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Annika!
    I noticed you on Lookbook few months ago, and since then I follow your work. I think you're a brilliant photographer, very creative stylist and breathtaking model! It seems you're also a beautiful person, I love to read about your statements in life.

    I appreciate your photography skills, so I would like to ask you for some advices. I am going to buy a new camera. What do you think about Canon Rebel T2i? Could you tell me something about your experiences with this camera, are you satisfied?

    Thank you so much in advance! I don't have an account here, so please answer me on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous, thanks for your kind words! I love my Rebel T2i, I'd absolutely recommend it. I've gathered all my camera tips here, hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annika you are normaly already so breathtakingly beautifull but I dont know what you did but in these pictures you look...more then amazing.
    It might have something to do that your brother took these pictures but woow wow wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures! your brother did a great job!!! I love your blog!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ADORE your leopard belt...perfect size!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so lovely. somehow like Mischa Barton.

    ReplyDelete
  14. For some reason you always seem happier (smiling more, etc.) when you have your pictures taken by others, it's cute! It's like you're so excited about having the photographer in your presence- it shines through the photos.(Or does it have to do with the '13 year old awkwardness' that you wrote about in one of your former posts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to Amanda! You look wonderful, I absolutely adore your makeup here. You are such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your tights! They are too cute :)

    www.parsimoniouspixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found your blog through Lookbook and I wrote it on there too- but you are truly beautiful! It's so lovely to be able to click through and find out that you seem to be a beautiful person too. I'm from England but Sweden looks beautiful-I would love to visit one day.
    Anyway, just to say, you seem to have a gorgeous life- thanks for sharing it :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your lovely comment on my post for IFB Annika! It led me through to your blog so thank you again - Your blog is great and I love that you incorporate so much of your own photography ... I'm definitely a follower now!

    I love the combination of the red as well as leopard print details in this outfit, I think it's the most amazing combination!

    ....

    www.gininaperfumebottle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. that is a perfect outfit ensemble!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete