Thursday, June 2, 2011

Video Summary: What I wore in May!





One of the loveliest bloggers - and people! - in the whole wide world is surely Barbro Andersen. I've followed her for more than a year now, and somehow she manages to become more interesting and stylish with every passing day!

Today, I was so inspired by her beautiful "outfits of May"-video that I immediately decided to make one of my own. Unfortunately, I don't keep all of my photos from a session like she does, so I can't get that incredible stop motion-effect. My video is simply a collection of all of the outfits I've worn since I started this blog on the 15th of May. I'm definitely planning on making this a monthly feature - it's such a great way to sum up the month that's passed. Plus, I will then have an easy way of remembering everything I've been wearing! Not that I have any idea why I'd want to remember everything I've worn, but I'm sure I can think of something if I try really hard. Hmm... okay... let's say it's for research purposes.

(You who haven't seen my very first outfit video, you can check it out here if you'd like!)


8 comments:

  1. It's sooooo gorgoeus <333 Love all the outfits and pics from you, so truly beautiful and amazing! <333

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful video. beautiful outfits. beautiful girl. :)
    xxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog, with a lot of fantastic photos ! Lovin' your style of fashion...
    Also your fan of Chictopia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your may outfits were all gorgeoussss. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you're amazing at putting outfits together, but I never realized how consistent you are! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are absolutely stunning. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your video, Annika - you are such a gorgeous girl, inside out! I'm so glad to hear that I inspired you, that's what blogging is all about <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. the flow and motion in this video is lovely! it's such a creative way to share your style in a few minutes. i would love to see one for every month - i'm so inspired by you and your raw HONESTY when you blog :)

    love, angie
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete