Saturday, June 18, 2011

Challenge accepted!

Hmmm... I really haven't been wearing the most fun outfits lately, have I? I guess not much have been going on and I don't really have the energy to dress up when I'm just hanging out at home, working or doing stuff around the house. Let's change that!

I'm going to a dinner tonight and I just decided that it's not just a dinner, it's a dinner party. And I might not own very many Gossip Girl-ish clothes, but I do love a challenge! Oh wow, I'm going to be so over dressed for this dinner - I mean dinner party. Maybe I should call the hosts and let them know I just added the suffix "party" to their little gathering? Nah, it'll be a nice surprise for them.

Ooops, gotta go - I need to leave in twenty minutes, time to channel my inner Blair!

(And a big thanks to Nastassja for giving me some much needed inspiration!)


6 comments:

  1. Blair is my favourite. She's classy but still has her own style. Serena I find... Not slutty, per se, but just kind of lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great "challenge" . Can't wait to see your outfit. Plus, I'm a huge Gossip Girl fan also and that's one of my favourite GG promo pictures. Good choice :)
    -P.
    bowtiediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so proud, that i could give you a little inspiration! we should think this way more often i think :) life's too short!
    i wanna see a photo, sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to see next outfit! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to admit that I've never watched an episode of Gossip Girl but I'm sure you'll look fab in anything anyway! Looking forward to seeing the outfit - I'm sure you'll be the best dressed at the dinner party! Linked to you on my blogroll today by the way xx

    www.alexandratherese.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete