Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wearing cats and rocking chairs.









Striped shirt featuring the amazing Morven, Zara. Light blue denim shorts, Monki. White Converse Allstars.

So I finally made this wünderbar fangirl shirt mine! I had to go to a bunch of different Zara stores in Stockholm before I found it - which made me really happy, to the sales people's great confusion.

"We're so sorry", they said, "just last week we had like twenty of these, but now we're all out."
"Oh yay", I replied, "that's wonderful! I'm so glad people love it! I'll just try somewhere else, then. Morven will be so pleased."

It was so warm yesterday, seriously, it was not even funny. And then I wake up today... and it's way hotter than the day before. We we we so excited... nah, not really. But I'm still in a truly great mood, you know why? Of course you don't. Well I'll just tell you. I'm going horsebackriding today! That we we we so excited about. Me and Johanna are driving to her family's house (a couple of hours from here) and we're taking their horses out for a while before they're headed out for a jumping competition.

I used to be the biggest horse freak as a kid, and I still love them so, so much, even though I never go riding anymore. Except for today!

Afterwards I'm going to dinner with my friend Anna, which is also awesome, but this all might mean that I won't have the chance to photograph my outfit today. I guess we'll just have to live with that. I'll try really hard and hope you'll do the same. ;)

This outfit is just me, an hour before I took an ice cold shower and washed my dirty hair, sporting my... uhm... "Courtney Love"-look. It's when you wear red lipstick and no other make up and I honestly have no idea why I call it that - I have since I was fifteen, and I suppose I saw a photo of her wearing only red lipstick and nothing else. Or something. Anyway, I kind of like that look, and for some reason I usually wear it with denim shorts and a tied up shirt - apparently. (Or with crazy pants.) I know it makes me look really tired, but it's something laid-back about the whole thing that I appreciate.

Now, off to the horses! I scheduled a little sneak peak for you later, so check back in if you'd like.




18 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and comfy outfit u look. So pretty love ur blog visit mine and follow if u like www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!
    go and have fun !!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit :)

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your laid back outfits most. They are so great all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to have the Morven print tee, she's such a stylish gal! Have fun horseback riding, my dear!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures are breathtakingly beautiful. every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty easy to find the Morven shirt (officially calling it that) here, almost every store has it, but I have a feeling they'll run out soon since there's a sale tomorrow.
    You look amazing Annika :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never fail to take absolutely stunning photos! I hope you have a lovely time horseback riding, sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely top! and you ae so pretty indeed:)))

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I was in Zara on Sunday & didn't see the Morven top, although there was a big sale on so there was a lot of random stock out in odd places {such as, tiny kid's top next to blazers...}. Have fun riding, Annika!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute shirt! i love how you tied it up too. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw Annika, I love this post! And you look great wearing my face on your chest...haha! That sounds kinda creepy. Ah, you look wonderful though!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photographs!
    Love the tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're so pretty!

    <3lace
    http://singalongforever-laceface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! this has got to be my favourite post you have ever done! perfect outfit! converse- wooooooo!!! :D

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete