Thursday, June 9, 2011

We'll always have Paris.


If I had to name one bad thing about my twice-a-year shoots for the Johanna Vikman collections, it's that - like with all designer lookbooks - I can't share the results with you until almost a year after the photos are taken. For someone as impatient as myself, I must admit, that's a little bit frustrating.

But! Since we've been doing these photo sessions for a few years now, at least I can show you photos from previous seasons! The ones in this post are all from our very first shoot, in June of 2008. Wow, that's quite a while ago. Photography-wise, it's probably still my favorite out of the seven we've done so far. It's exactly the kind of retro mood, colors, lighting, styling and settings I love when it comes to photos. Not to mention the name and theme of the collection: We'll always have Paris.





From the lookbook of Johanna Vikman's Spring/Summer 2009 collection We'll always have Paris. 
All photos by Camilla Lindqvist.


13 comments:

  1. Oh, this shoot is stunning. I especially love the colours of the photos, and all the clothes are to die for.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it seems like French style to me ;)





    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. The retro look is very 1950's, love it and the softeness of colors in the outfits. You look so demure in that swimsuit :)

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mein Gott, of course you're a model, on top of everything else! You look beautiful.

    Oh! And the Sofis Mode copy was waiting upon our return from NYC! My family is freaking out- they get wayyy excited about this kind of thing. I am so glad that my friend's wife could translate it, as I'm quite proud that you made me sound so cool (haha)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Annika! First things first, can I just say that your photos are truly beautiful! You look absolutely lovely and I love the photos in all your posts I've looked at so far! You also write in such a beautiful and honest way! I love the quote from the author you met- that is so true! I always think of a quote from Ecclesiastes which says there is a time for happiness and a time for grieving- if we didn;t have the other, how would we appreciate the happiness! Thanks for sharing your quote!

    I visited via Lauren's (someone like you) blog as I saw the comment you left and I was shocked that someone could be so mean (and deluded) and wanted to come over and offer my support! You are fab! Ignore the people who are so wound up in their own insecurities that they place these onto other people!

    I'll definitely be returning to read more!
    Can I ask- you live in Stockholm? Are you from there? Or are you an English-speaker living there? If not, your English is amazing!

    Anyway, long waffle over, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoots look gorgeous <3 truly

    ReplyDelete
  7. goooosh you look so. good. in these! stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annika, you look absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look absolutely stunning! i love the 1st pic the best!! so retro...so paris!!!
    please do drop by my blog
    http://fashionfollowsabem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. these photos are perfect. you're seriously SO gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete