Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh my! It's a cat in a hat!

Heeeyaa!

It's 1:45 am and we just got back home from a great day/night in Stockholm. All our meetings went well, I got to hang out with my mom and little brother, have lobster at one of my favorite restaurants, finally see Melancholia with some friends... and I even got to pick up a few wonderful, super cheap finds at the H&M sale! Oh, and two pairs of shoes. Mmm. Shooooes. I go shopping about once a month, no, probably every two months - which makes it way more fun when I actually have the time and opportunity to do it.

For some reason, the first thing I did now that we came home was starting to sort through one of my closets. It's such a mess and I just felt like... okay, I honestly have no clue why I thought it was a good idea to do this at almost 2 o' clock in the morning. But now I've covered the couch with clothes and I guess I'd better finish up before I go to bed.

Our baby girl thought the whole closet cleaning idea was a great one - and she decided that the best way to help out was to curl up in one of my straw hats and start snoring.

(Really sorry for crappy iPhone photo, I think my camera is somewhere upstairs and I was in a hurry to capture the cuteness!)

She's definitely on to something. Long day tomorrow, I'll have to clean up this mess and then get some sleep! Good night, you guys.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Annika! :) My name is Zahory and I'm from Mexico, I just discovered your blog, and you know what? I love it!
    Your photos are so pretty and so inspiring, and you are so cute!
    I see you on the next post ;)
    Kisses! Muack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii Zahory! Well I can't even tell you how happy I am to have a new, lovely reader from Mexico! :D Thank you so much for your kind words, you're a darling. Be sure to enter the giveaway on Wednesday when the blog celebrates it's one month anniversary!

    <3

    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annika!
    My name is Odelia and I've been blogging for about 2 and a half months--but I only have 7 followers. How have you got 289 followers and you're blog's not even a month old?

    This is my blog, and I'd really appreciate if you checked it out and/or gave me advice on how to get more followers: http://youreatulle.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitty is the sweetest! That picture makes me miss my cats. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...your kitty is darling. Makes me want to go snuggle with mine now :)

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute!
    My cat does the same thing with every new item I lay somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoes!? Post the pictures! Post the pictures!
    That kitty is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw shucks... This is the cutest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. How was the movie, btw?

    ReplyDelete