Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Own Place.

I just wanted to let you all know that you can now reach this blog at accordingtoannika.com!

I've never had my own url before and it feels very grown-up, haha. Sort of the same feeling as when I moved into my own place for the first time. But I love blogspot and nothing has changed, except for the easier address option. I guess I felt like it was appropriate to give According to Annika it's own home on the web, since I really want this blog to stick around, and to continue to grow.

And once again, I'm oh so grateful for all your kind words and support. Please forgive me for not being able to find the time to write back as much as I should - at the moment I barely have any free time and I have to give priority to blogging new posts. But that doesn't at all mean that I don't deeply appreciate every follower, every e-mail, comment and link! I can't even believe how much kindness and generosity is out there. You are all amazing.

6 comments:

  1. I love you back, sweetheart! I hope you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it free to change your blog to its own url?
    I would love to do that!!

    youreatulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that is great. You blog deserve all the attention it gets.

    ReplyDelete