Monday, June 13, 2011

What Would Amélie Wear?








Knitted dress and socks, Lindex. Lace ups, Nilson. Glasses, Chanel

I wasn't really planning on photographing this outfit yesterday - partly because my hair was unwashed and messy and partly because I didn't think I'd have the time, since I had way too much work to do. But when I was all done, the sun had not completely set, so I decided to forget about the hair and just take the damn photos. And well, now that I look at them, my hair looks pretty much like it always does. 

I've had this dress forever and it's probably the most comfortable dress I own. Perfect for sitting at my desk all day, staring at a computer screen! Also, it feels like something Amélie Poulain would wear. Which is a huge plus, obviously.

Today I have meetings in Stockholm and then me and Ronnie are going to go see Lars von Triers new film Melancholia. I really hope I won't get disappointed - my expectations are quite high, I've been looking forward to this movie for so long! 




14 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I quite like it when your hair is like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Annika!! I love the relaxed feel of the dress!

    xx Kelli

    Dirt & Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of that movie. it visually stuns me, with its hint of real life darkness. then it mixes a fantasy that only someone could imagine. the place in your photos looks like a fairy tale. i would so rock that dress! ;) but you look good in it too, annika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look and I love the feminine socks with the boots...let us know how the movie is...I'm your newest follower;)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your hair looks really pretty! And anything with even the slightest hint of Amelie is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am superbly jealous that you have an awesome rock shelf-type thing to take photos on! It adds just another layer of awesomeness to your already awesome photos :)

    And good grief, I wish my hair could look that good when it hasn't been fixed up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so beautiful! i swear you can pull off absolutely ANY look.

    kisses,
    Mariel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your shoes :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annika, you look so pretty in these photos! I love Amelie and this looks JUST her type of look! What a gorgeous dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress looks really comfy ... I think I fell in love with your shoes, they are perfect... <3 Please... tell me how was the movie??? Are you disappointed or not at all???.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. The second picture is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet photos! I love your red lips and pretty smile. The dress is lovely too, and not just because I love Amelie. The shoes and socks are adorable too. Oh, ok, I love it all.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...you look sooo stunning!! red lips are just so classic
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. when i first saw you in lookbook and on your pictures i have to say u really remind me of a typical frensh girl. cause u have the "snow white" look. like coco chanel or audrey tatou. but now i have to say u're really the sweedish girl! maybe because of the sweedish-looking house and the nature around you :) u don't fill the blond-cliche! dunno why but i like that.

    ReplyDelete