Thursday, June 23, 2011

Something to keep me warm.

Striped knitted sweater, Lindex. Black blazer, Monki. Blue jeans, Cheap Monday. Black army boots, Vagabond. Glasses, Chanel. Lipstick by Rival de Loop Berlin.

Here you go - my "whatever-I'm-just-trying-to-get-my-house-to-look-decent"-outfit. Don't have much to say about it. At least it's keeping me warm...

As you might have noticed from you outfits, we've had The Best Weather these last five or six weeks. The Swedish summer don't get any better than this! And then, well, it's time for Midsummer - which is when you are supposed to spend all of your time outside, eat all your meals in the garden with family and friends - and all we get is rain, rain and then some more rain. Of course.

(And because I'm getting a tid bit obsessed with this blog, I will admit that I'm mostly worried that I won't be able to take my daily outfit photos. Please don't tell anyone.)

Speaking about me being obsessed, I must say that I was a little proud when I read that some of you were worried something might have happened to me when I didn't upload anything until late yesterday! I mean, yeah, it's also a bit sad (since it seems a bit like I have no life), but I love that it suggests that my blog is a place where there's always something going on. That's exactly how I want it to be! But these next four days, I just might have to take a short breather and hang out with our beloved guests. Not because I don't want to blog, but I also don't want them to think I'm being too anti-social.

If only you knew what a mess our house still is. I really need to get back to it - people will start arriving soon!

Love you tons,


18 comments:

  1. when i read that you havn't so much time because of midsummer i started reading about that holiday, because in germany nobody would ever think about celebrating this. and i'm so amazed about this holiday! it's such a cute thing to celebrate and i'm so jalous because we don't have it here. so i thought. letz change that! so on saturday i will be celebrating midsummer with some of my friends in the garden, i'm so exited! any tips? because it's my first midsummer whaha



    i think often you look best in your casual outfits because you've got a real.."down to earth" character! doesn't mean you don't look amazing in a dress


    LOVE, nastassja

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing :) I've only been following you for two days, but I am so impressed by your talent and style! I hope you don't feel like you HAVE to post daily for us, you should post whenever you feel like it and you deserve a little pause :)

    Loves,

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog in a feature on Wrinkle In Time Vintage and utterly love it.
    You have amazingly style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful post!!!! love the blazer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing styling, love the specs and the red lips! ;)

    Like a classic french girl with a rebellious Rock N' Roll attitude ( If I may say )! ;)

    xoxo

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look pretty good for just keeping the house decent!!! I mean, are you just glam all the time? Lucky girl;)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found this blog, you seem to have an really nice style, very down to earth. I will step by here more times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jeans are perfect! I've been looking for a dark denim with really simple details.

    http://www.blackandblondeone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your casual outfit - comfortable, but put together :)

    I too am jealous that Sweden has a whole national holiday to celebrate Midsummer! The United States could use more fun holidays like that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Sorry repost, thought it hadn't gone through the first time i wrote.* I look forward to reading your blog every time I log into Blogspot, I really do love reading it but have a great midsummer's mini break and I hope to read more when you return. Now go clean that gorgeous house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Perfect look for a beautiful writer/model ;)

    So... I'm having a bit of drama over here. Some man wrote me an email saying he had "come to New York to find me" after seeing me on tv ;( I was pretty upset and frightened although most of my friends were (annoyingly) amused on fb (if you read the whole letter you'd understand why: it is kinda like something out of that movie Borat), definitely the weirdest fan letter I've gotten...I was wondering how you deal with sharing so much yet keeping a sense of boundaries?

    I also decided to change my blog. I realized I'm not publicizing it AT ALL because I'm not comfortable sharing what I was sharing. It was too much a personal diary online.

    I think no one but my boyfriend and you knew about it! Ha.

    I slept on it...then I realized what I really wanted to write a blog about. Personal, yet not personal...about the journey I'm starting! Something I think people will be interested in exploring with me--- leading a more beautiful, loving life. This whole journey I'm about to start with my yoga training, vegetarianism, etc.

    Anyway if I hadn't found your blog I don't think I would have gotten to this place! I've felt so inspired since I found your page that I can be a model and a writer, that I don't have to choose. I don't have to pick one over the other, and I just feel so excited about this next year! xx
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning outfit and photos! I love your top, your jacket and your jeans! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your blog & your personal style!
    check out my blog if you have a chance and let me know what you think

    while your there dont forget to enter my blog giveaway for a sick pair of crackle swarovski star stackable bracelet set!

    xoxo

    www.fashionisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfits! What lipstick do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  16. u must be the most stylish housekeeper on this planet! btw my house needs weekly cleaning too! *hint hint* santa did u get that? :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this look. Simple, yet perfectly styled and chic. I am so into stripes lately -- you are workin it, girl! <3

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this. It's so simple and looks super comfy :)
    Just so you know you've been featured in our first edition of Bloggers Do It Best :)

    -Laura
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete