Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pretty complete for a half-sister.





I feel like maybe it's a little bit unfair to my sister Amanda that I only showed you photos of what she looked like when I forced her to wear a brown wig. As you can see - underneath it, she's this stunning little blonde thing. And except for our taste in clothes being so similar it's almost creepy, we really don't look that much alike. I look like my dad, Amanda looks like our mom (we're "half-sisters", gosh how I hate that word, there's nothing "half" about me and my siblings!). But our mom is gorgeous and, luckily, my dad was a somewhat handsome man a thousand years ago (kidding, daddy!), so we both turned out okay. Pheew.

Doesn't she look absolutely amazing in my hat? I would definitely let her keep it, if it wasn't for the fact that I love that hat way too much to give it up. Ouch. I'm such a bad sister, I know. Hopefully I make up for it in other ways. Not sure how, though. But... maybe just by being super cool, like, in general. Hmm.


10 comments:

  1. Amanda is gorgeous! You're right! She has amazing hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister is so beautiful, I love her hair. You both are beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course she looks amazing. I love the pictures, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you don't look that much like each other, but she is really beautiful too :D

    - Mie
    http://miedina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. well..lets just say you are a beautiful family! :)
    i have a "half" sister and brother too, on my moms side and i soooo hate this word. i couldnt agree more with you, NOTHING half about it!
    xxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that. Nothing half about my half sisters either ;) I think you guys look alike! Similar expressions... Me and my older Parisian half-sister looked like twins when we were the same age, more even than my actual "full" sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes she is very beautiful, but i would bet she's smart & funny too, and probably talented in something we could only begin to guess. am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddi, haha, am I sensing that you think I'm being a bit superficial towards my dear sister? Don't worry, you can read about her wit and talent here!

    ReplyDelete