Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The latest addition to my shoe collection.



I was going to write something like "I've been wanting a pair of really chunky heels ever since bla bla bla", but then I realized that's not entirely true. I mean, I knew I wanted a pair, like, seven years ago, but then I... forgot about it. And before I saw these beauties, I had no idea how much I wanted a pair just like them. But as soon as I laid eyes on them, I knew they're exactly what I've been looking for! ...without even knowing it. If that makes any sense at all. (Probably not.)

Anyway, they are from Vagabond and they're fabulous! Can't wait to pair them with something pretty and take them out for a spin.

5 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous! And I love the lip color you wore in your previous post. With the skin color you have, the lipcolor just popped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heels are different to anything I've ever seen before - kind of statement heels (but it's great that they're chunky so they'll be easier to walk in !) I think these would look great with a cream lace dress, or some blue silk shorts and a cream blouse.

    Alexandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love nearly aaalll Vagabond shoes!

    ReplyDelete