Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh the flattery, part 2.


Making me blush is not much of a challenge - usually just saying a dirty word will do the trick (yes, I'm still eight years old on the inside). But if you really want to make my face go as red as a firetruck, you should definitely paint my portrait. I consider being the inspiration for a painting or drawing such an honor that when it happens, I go from the palest girl in Europe to miss Tomatoe Face in two seconds and start to stutter and mumble and have to hide behind my hair.

I got this beautiful drawing sent to me by the talented Mari from Moscow. (Luckily, she couldn't see me go scarlet when I opened the file - thank God for the geographic distance between Sweden and Russia!) She was inspired by this outfit post (especially this photo), and I think she did such an amazing job! She even captured the fact that my skirt was actually a folded-down dress - now that's having an eye for detail. You can see more of her beautiful drawings on her blog!

(The last time I had the honor of being drawn, the beautiful result looked like this.)  


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a brilliant drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand why you blush..such an amazing portrait. She forgot to put your lips redelicious! hehe

    ReplyDelete