Sunday, June 12, 2011

Take Your Pick!









OK, so the thing is - I guess I'm somewhat obsessed with summaries. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have to make lists about absolutely everything. (Seriously, every tiny little thing I'm supposed to do today is listed on a piece of paper, waiting to be crossed out. It's like, if it's not crossed out, I didn't do it. Hmm. Maybe this is a tad bit unhealthy?)

Anyway, let's not get into analyzing my brain right now. In the last seven days, I've worn  - and uploaded - seven different outfits, and now what I'm asking is: which one is your favorite?

I can't really think of a good reason to why I'd like to know this, so I'll better do what I always do and just call it research! 








9 comments:

  1. 3 is the best - casual and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I really supposed to just pick one!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. five. the twinsy thing is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way!!! I'm NOT voting!!! This is racism! I love every single one of them, so I'm not going to vote, allright?? You're an amazing person, with a gorgeous taste, a smart mind, and you post the best posts ever, so NO, I cannot pick just one. Sorry, it's your fault, you're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very difficult to choose, but I voted for the 1st one :)
    I really should make lists as you do, I'm thinking about doing this all the time, because when I wake up I say "I'm gonna do this and this and this" and 2 hours later I just can't remember what I wanted to do... !
    But I wouldn't know where to keep my lists, or how not to forget them somewhere !





    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something lovely in all these shots but I love number 4- also because of the nice flat sandals- I am not great with heels! The lipstick matches really well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for the polka dot shorts (I think. Now I forget! Yikes...time to do a crossword puzzle.) I LOVE the pose in that one. You look very high-fashion but young-- a Teen Vogue shot. But I also loved the black jeans outfit. I tend to just wear cut-off shorts and tees all summer long and I love how you knotted the shirt...that's the one if I were dressing for a boy I'd copy ;)

    ReplyDelete